Tell her if she's serious about wanting to stay with you, you want the both of you to go see a counselor. I think a counselor can get her to give some kind of straight answer. If she still does the whole "I don't know" game, the counselor will probably recommend you part ways. Still, I recommend counseling. This isn't something random people on the net can solve. You need someone who is qualified, that you can see in person.<br />
-- Also, hearing your age, you're both still just kids in a lot of ways. BOTH of you are going to be making stupid mistakes in life. (BTW, I was cheated on too. I'm actually still best friends with my ex who cheated on me. We tried to make it work, but we broke up because I was rather pissed that someone cheated on ME, the person who is polyamorous, so there was no need for deceit. I had trouble understanding it, & he never provided a reason. when I suggested counseling, he refused. IDK, it just didn't seem to me that he was really interested in saving things if he wouldn't go to counseling. We make better friends than a couple anyway.)

Best Answer

thank you it makes me feel better now

Best Answer

The quick answer is to break-up with her because she's using you.<br />
Let me explain why people cheat in the first place so that you can better understand my answer. A couple is two people who love each other. They fulfill each other in many ways including sexually. When one of them feels neglected, unloved, unwanted, or not getting enough attention, sex, love, time, and such, they will look to someone else to fill that need.<br />
Now comes the part where we separate the cowards from the braves. The brave, and proper, way to handle this is to break-up with the one you're with before you move on to the next person. The cowardly way is to cheat. The common excuse is that they didn't want to hurt your feelings, but it's really because they can't handle the drama of breaking up with you.<br />
Sometimes it's not so much cowardice as it is selfishness. If a person is cheating, they may be doing it because they like the money you provide and the nice things you give them or let them use. This is what I mean by using you. By pleading with you not to go, even after you find out that she's cheating on you, is actually telling you something that you're not hearing because of your blindness due to your love for her. What she is telling you is that she likes what she can get from you, but that you aren't good enough for her to be her one-and-only man. Are you willing to be not-good-enough with her? If you are then I feel sorry for you. Trust me, somewhere out there is a woman who will think of you as her one-and-only. Let this one go and find this other woman. You'll be sad after the break-up but the pain will soon subside and life will be great again!!!

Best Answer

thanks for the concern

Best Answer

I think she still too young to make her choice , and you didn't tell us who was the first she met . If it was you so she still searching for more ; but if you are the second she met so it can be you she is looking for . and can I ask you friends to help me in my story , BlogDog and hikikomorihime ; I liked the way you figured the Q , and I agree with you ! Can you read my story and give me your opinion ; and everybody he has a similar exp! see I can solve others problems , but to do mine is difficult ; maybe we don't have the power to do the right things . It is in my profile ! thx every body

Best Answer

You should give each other time . And her actions during that time should show you what she really wants.

Best Answer

She should really have thought about the effect on you before cheating with he other guy. Now she is being evasive and would probably cheat again in the same circumstances. You only have a future if you are OK with that kind of open relationship. <br />
If you want a 1-on-1 only, this girl is the wrong one for you.

Best Answer

dont cause urself the trouble or the boder cause she will do it again and u will end up get even more hurt trust me man been true tis

Best Answer

if it was me I'd tell her to do one

Best Answer