Give a little kid an empty box and tell him it's an "AWOL G.I. Joe" when he opens it?
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 15 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

I heard a woman on the radio one day telling her story. Her kids had been so horrible all year. So, at Christmas she gave them all a bunch of cleaning supplies and told them they had to clean the house. Later that day, she pulled out the real presents.

Best Answer

My older brother was allergic to almonds so of course I gave him one of those three can packs of different flavored almonds.

Best Answer

Empty cardboard box but say its an airguitar lol

Best Answer

I wore a size 8 Petite,even wore my daughters skirts, she went with my husband to pick out my Outfit for Christmas (I only got one new outfit EACH YEAR). When I unwrapped it it was a size 3X large; daughter told him she tried it on and it fit perfectly. Just the weight of it was enough to tell you it WAS NOT THE WRONG SIZE.......and looked over at my daughter to see her smirking. <br />
She was mad at me because all her other Friends' mothers were Really FAT and I was not.

Best Answer

A scale... as in you're fat. LOL

Best Answer

My Mum used to buy me something every year, but this one year she bought me boxer shorts for a considerably larger man and a cheap arsed tea towel with santas on it. lol. When i opened the present and showed my then partner she laughed for a solid 15 minutes. lol.

Best Answer

An appointment of your choice for an IRS audit!

Best Answer

Giving a retarded kid a hardhat.

Best Answer

My birthday is dec. 25 and I have always hated it, for my sixth birthday I got a little brother to share my misery and the day with god and I

Best Answer

a wrap within a wrap within a wrap within a wrap within a wrap.....................in the last wrap, place a note saying ..."muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

Best Answer

a book

Best Answer

Hey, books and DVDs are my FAVORITE presents!

Best Answer

I used to eagerly anticipate my stack of books and annuals at crimbo. Id disappear for days reading them.

Best Answer