loneswan loneswan 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 21, 2011

Maybe the black cat is comfortable by your window. He could possibly be an enchanted prince enjoying the view! LOL

Best Answer

It's a sign you are about to be a pet owner.

Best Answer

I smeared canned cat food on the window sill. I do that to freak out the neighbors from time to time. Usually a few dozen show up for the feast, just one black one is kinda spooky.

Best Answer

he/she needs to be petted and loved

Best Answer

lol...ok

Best Answer

His way of saying gotta love me, let me in..

Best Answer

Easy, there is a male black cat out htere wanting to **** her and your kids have been throwing that crappy lunch you serve them out that window. So, buy a dog and Hot Pockets

Best Answer

A kitty may be looking for a new home...

Best Answer

it reminds us all to be at ease with death, its inevitable ...

Best Answer

he want's to come in...at least give him a little tuna. Don't touch him though... stray cats aren't as tame as the seem. And outdoor cat can carry things you can catch, just like people.

Best Answer

Now in the UK black cats are lucky, I would be happy, wake it up so it could cross my path. I was a tad upset when I got my cat, thought she was all black but she has a tiny bit of white on her, blame her for my lack of good luck, but love her all the same.

Best Answer