TheDaken TheDaken 26-30, M 5 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Community

really surprised it wasn't the biggest lose, or america's got talent or dancing with stars or that boo boo kid that should be headline news, Hillary got a pass on this one then "what does it matter" pftttt

Best Answer

Honestly, I haven't heard about any of those. I don't think it really matters anyway.<br />
Millions of people do this daily. Ashlee Simpson has done what Beyonce did..I don't even see the harm of it. Maybe she had a cold that day and it would've scrached her voice up..<br />
I don't even know who MTT is but a fake girlfriend..a lot of people have done it. They've told other people that they're dating but they're really not. I see it all the time, believe me.<br />
And the trial with Hilary Clinton...I really don't care. I'm sorry but I don't. People go to trial every day yet she's specially noticed because she was the first wife of a president and she ran for president...was it once? So what. She didn't win. Her husband or whatever he is to her now isn't president anymore...Why should I be worried about someone going to Jail?

Best Answer

yeah you are right... you dont watch the news...
Hilary is the secratary of defense now....

Best Answer

Mh. I mean I would care if it where to actually take effect in the ways of America, like a total economical or financial disaster but it's not really like that. I just looked up that MTT guy..something about his gf being sick and it was a hoax...kinda stupid on his part.

Best Answer

Hillary is NOT on trial and has no chance of going to jail. She was asked to give testimony as Secretary of State because Chris Stevens, our ambassador to Libya, was murdered. Giving testimony has nothing to do with being on trial.

Best Answer

She is Secretary of State not Defense.

Best Answer

yeah his name is Mann Tie Tao or something I can't remember the spelling... And if the secratary of defense was someone more.... right wing.... oh that would be SO important...

Best Answer

Oh. well, sorry I haven't been caught up on the news. It's not like I don't care I just don't have time for it. I've been pretty busy in life, with my own stuff. I guess I'll go and read up on it.

Best Answer

Do you mean Hillary Clinton's testimony? She is not on trial. Anyway, I'd say MTT's fake girlfriend has affected the country the most.

Best Answer

I didnt have enough letters for testimony, I know its innacurate but either way I just couldn't spell it all out...

Best Answer

I think you have the order right, sadly.

Best Answer

Yup... Whenever the daily news starts acting like a gossip mag. I try to look for what they aren't paying attention to..

Best Answer