riddlestone riddlestone 26-30, M 7 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Fiction

Modern times. <br />
Most of the population in Medieval era were peasants...there were fewer wealthy people. Peasants didn't have a lot of food choices...some were malnourished.<br />
Many peasant women died from disease and childbirth. Most people didn't live very long back then. Upper-class women didn't have a say in who they would be marrying. I'm glad that I live in a culture where I'm free to choose the man I will end up marrying. The literacy rate was much lower during the Medieval era than nowadays. Now we have toilets instead of chamberpots.

Best Answer

are you crazy? "toilet paper" and "antibiotics" my friend

Best Answer

Modern. Medieval times really sucked - even the rich died relatively young from disease. Food rotted, water was bad, hygiene nearly non-existent. Yuck.

Best Answer

Modern. They were pretty un-hygenic back in the Medieval times.

Best Answer

Modern times for so many reasons. The first being internet, the second being life span.

Best Answer

In medieval times the Church was above the State...religious persecution was rampant. Free thought was met with torture and death. Disease was everywhere. The world was so small...modern times of course. But then again, if I had my choice I would want to be born about a hundred years from now...assuming the world is still here.

Best Answer