Makessense Makessense 66-70, M 20 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Hobbies

I wouldn't wear them either, but it sure amazes me how women can wear anything from combat boots, to jock straps and its ok but when a man decides he wants to try something new he's gay, weirdo, a crossdresser, stupid, strange,girly boy...How dare men be different !

Best Answer

You are so right, me and my cross dressing sisters are looked down upon by many people and why?

Best Answer

I don't wear them because they're trendy. I wear them because I like the style. (And it doesn't hurt that my girlfriend really likes me in them ;-) )<br />
But because it's different from the current male fashion, it will look odd for a while. In a decade, you won't even notice. (Or maybe you will and linger for a moment :-) )

Best Answer

I shall rush out and buy some.I will look so suave in my mud plastered meggings.

Best Answer

wow... I would not like to see a guy I'm dating in meggings.. unless I'm dressing him up as a woman.. <br />
they also make skinny jeans for babies, now... I don't get it

Best Answer

OMFG you gotta be kidding me!!!!!<br />
Well, it'll be easier to spot out real men from stupid ones lol

Best Answer

I would never date a man who wore them. Each to their own but I can just imagine some men wearing them, would look like they were doing it for a bet.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Omg nuke it now, b4 it catches on.

Best Answer

you will need a codpiece

Best Answer

"good God yal"

Best Answer

I am not a mangina.

Best Answer

Meggings? That sounds like a disease! XD

Best Answer

Must be more New York gay. That's so gay!

Best Answer

Hmmm... I always find it interesting when people who don't fit the "norm" disparage others who don't fit the "norm."

Best Answer

Ohhhh. That's so gay!

Best Answer

Ned Kelly could hv a pair

Best Answer

Never have been; never will. Give me jeans and a t-shirt any day (while dressing up, as appropriate, of course!).

Best Answer

only when walking in woods and protect myself from ticks

Best Answer

I wear them for sports now. Just like hundreds of other male sports athletes. I don't class it as a fashion trend, but more of a comfort factor when on the bike or running.

Those that have an issue need to get over their own arrogance and stereotypical agenda by calling out others in an attempt to make them conform to their own ignorance. Seriously, this belittling against men in leggings is getting old.

Best Answer