Makessense Makessense 66-70, M 16 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Hobbies

I wouldn't wear them either, but it sure amazes me how women can wear anything from combat boots, to jock straps and its ok but when a man decides he wants to try something new he's gay, weirdo, a crossdresser, stupid, strange,girly boy...How dare men be different !

Best Answer

You are so right, me and my cross dressing sisters are looked down upon by many people and why?

Best Answer

I don't wear them because they're trendy. I wear them because I like the style. (And it doesn't hurt that my girlfriend really likes me in them ;-) )<br />
But because it's different from the current male fashion, it will look odd for a while. In a decade, you won't even notice. (Or maybe you will and linger for a moment :-) )

Best Answer

I shall rush out and buy some.I will look so suave in my mud plastered meggings.

Best Answer

wow... I would not like to see a guy I'm dating in meggings.. unless I'm dressing him up as a woman.. <br />
they also make skinny jeans for babies, now... I don't get it

Best Answer

OMFG you gotta be kidding me!!!!!<br />
Well, it'll be easier to spot out real men from stupid ones lol

Best Answer

I would never date a man who wore them. Each to their own but I can just imagine some men wearing them, would look like they were doing it for a bet.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Omg nuke it now, b4 it catches on.

Best Answer

you will need a codpiece

Best Answer

"good God yal"

Best Answer

I am not a mangina.

Best Answer

Meggings? That sounds like a disease! XD

Best Answer

Must be more New York gay. That's so gay!

Best Answer

Hmmm... I always find it interesting when people who don't fit the "norm" disparage others who don't fit the "norm."

Best Answer

Ohhhh. That's so gay!

Best Answer