MissAnthony MissAnthony 41-45, F 24 Answers Mar 4 in Dating & Relationships

What's in it for me is it feels wonderful

Best Answer

I'm open to it, with the right fella

Best Answer

i guess they are practicing to do guys lol

Best Answer

You don't need toilet paper, and you get your sink unclogged!

Best Answer

What's in it? Hehe... ;o)

Best Answer

Prefer? I don't know about that. Some prefer it, not all. What's in it for us? ******.

Best Answer

It seems to be all the rage. Is it easier (for the girl) to reach ****** in that position?

Best Answer

I don't know. It depends on the individual. From what I hear, you either love it or you hate it, but you can ****** from it.

Best Answer

I believe it. I have female friends who enjoy it and I'm not averse to it—I just think it's a bit bizarre when that's a guy's preferred point of entry. And not because I think he might not be straight. I mean, is it a tighter hole? Probably, although I do my Kegel exercises daily ; x

Best Answer

It's tighter. It's taboo. It's different.

Best Answer

ewww.... i dont understand that at all...that things a garbage disposal

Best Answer

It's a mutual pleasure , for some

Best Answer

it's the perfect position, we have something to hold onto, and we can control the flow, speed, etc plus the sound of skin slapping gets us going. I will say cowgirl is right up there as awesome too in my book

Best Answer

Yes—I've just realized that if my back-door man wears a condom I won't be thinking about taking a dump as much

Best Answer

I'm not to keen on putting a **** that's been up my *** in my mouth without a good rinsing. I guess a condom should be worn even if both parties are STD-free. I have an IUD and don't use condoms with people I am 100% certain are clean.

Best Answer

think you know why

Best Answer

It's wrong and not my choice :)

Best Answer

considering what its suppose to be for, i fond it very gross to do it that way smh.

Best Answer

we love to plessuare you ;-)

Best Answer

Pleasure

Best Answer

You have obviously never had an "anal ******"...?

Best Answer

Does that really exist?

Best Answer

By William Saletan
"Last week, I tried to figure out why more women are having anal sex and why it correlates so highly with *******. Since 1992, the percentage of women aged 20-24 who say they've tried anal sex has doubled to 40 percent. The percentage of women aged 20-39 who say they've done it in the past year has doubled to more than 20 percent. And 94 percent of women who received anal sex in their last encounter said they reached ******—a higher rate of ****** than was reported by women who had vaginal intercourse or received oral sex."

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2010/10/the_riddle_of_the_sphincter.html

Best Answer

;-)...You`re welcome !

Best Answer

Cool. I've been curious. However, it vexes me when someone thinks you're a prude if you're not totally into it.

Best Answer

Doesn`t matter WHAT it is :sex, balloon animals,Dogs vs Cats...haters are gonna hate.

Best Answer

You have to answer to NO ONE!!

Best Answer

Let me put it to you this way (so to speak) ;-) I had a girlfriend and we messed around with it(anal) before actually going all the way with it....When we did she came so hard she blacked out for a second...and after that,.. thats ALL she wanted to do.

Best Answer

The only reason I posed the question (especially on EP, where you're pretty much guaranteed countless obnoxious useless answers [which have their place & time]) is because I was having sext (with someone I met while playing a word game) & we discussed that & other preferences before starting anything. He asked me about anal & I said it wasn't my thing but that under the right circumstances I'm sure I could enjoy it. Because we were sexting, he worked it into a sexty scenario & I said something like "Look, the few times I've tried it was unpleasant so I have no erotic pleasure association with it ... I can't just imagine liking it." He understood but was really disappointed. But he respected my boundaries for months until I wove a texty tale of erotica that involved something he doesn't like: massage. Now, I knew this. But one time I described it in a way that he said revealed its appeal. However, I neither offered nor requested the M word for quite some time as I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable or–more likely–pissed off. (Yeah—he is a piece of work, isn't he?) But the other day I had bad pre-snow pain in my leg so I described a massage that was more of a rubbing situation. And he wrote back something like "Massage for me is like your having my **** up your ***."
(Jeez I hope he's not on EP!)
(And speaking of EP, I must say I'm pleasantly surprised by all the legitimate replies & helpful hints this query is getting so thanks, y'all!)

Best Answer

Sounds like a classy fella! :-)

Best Answer

I did kick things off with "[something something {it's not dirty–I just can't remember}] massage (learn to like it) ..." And even thought I turned it into more of a sexy stroking scenario, I think my saying "learn to like it" really ticked him off. But "I told you I hate ******* massages" would have sufficed.

Best Answer

lol...men SUCK at taking hints! haha!! Best to be direct with us!

Best Answer

nasty,,

Best Answer