Low cut cotton with a push-up bra under a tight t-shirt does it for me.

Best Answer

colour?

Best Answer

Any as long as it matches. Prefer white black.

Best Answer

Anything Bright Green.

Best Answer

I have an aqua marine set that my Husband loves to see me in :o)

Best Answer

Yup, although the underwear might vanish as the story progresses, for the little hide and seek it plays before the vanish act, some colors are greater than others. May they excite before they vanish. :)

Best Answer

Assuming that completely naked isn't an option, a black or red thong

Best Answer

Are we going for a minimal coverage option here lol?

Best Answer

Yes, I would rather see her lovely and alluring skin, to which no fabric could even hold a candle to in terms of sexiness.

Best Answer

Black lace teddy and see through underwear with a pair of cuffs, for her to put on, next to the bed.

Best Answer

nice, I like the cuffs bit esp :o)

Best Answer

Its amazing how well cuffs come into play. I can cuff her to the bed and give her hard passionate pig sex and have complete control. I can tease her a little at a time then stop and leave, then tease then leave and after a few hours have her so hot she **** with just a stroke from a finger on her love button. And there are other ways of going about it. But satisfaction will definately be acheaved.

Best Answer

Traditional: Black or bronze seamed stockings with plain suspenders, plain panties.<br />
No bra or just a regular one which fits very well.<br />
The things must also be of good quality. Say: made for everyday wear.<br />
Otherwise the effect is lost.

Best Answer

Really? That's sexy? I dress like that most of the time, no frills undies that fit well to make the most of your clothes. I have tons in pretty colours for special occasions though if my Husband is anythink like you, seems I didn't need to bother lol

Best Answer

I like this style because if the right products are chosen it is comfortable to wear.
Exactly what you said is the point: You can wear it most of the time.
This is what I find is sexy.
Some frilly things are nice for some bed-play but not for everyday wear. They could be used on special planned events but hardly on casual days.
I imagine my gf/wife/whatever is running around in jeans and slacks all the time and if things heat up she has to change into "something sexy" just before we meet in the bedroom? No this is not what I like.
It is better she wears what you said "most of the time" so the story can start everytime and end up everywhere - ...you know what I mean.
In other words: sexy is a nice underwear AND the possibility...
But I must admit, you are right in one point.
Different colours of underwear are a possibility to add a special kick.
In the case of stockings variation is also okay but nothing can beat black seamed FF's.

Best Answer

Oh sorry, I forgot: Did I mention corsets?
There are several styles which looks really sexy.
I wonder if they are practical enough for longer wear.

Best Answer

Lace of any style and particularly white that I can see her nipples and pubic area under.

Best Answer

My Husband like to see me in white and cream, that's probably why lol :o)

Best Answer

Ohh...I like those big flapping in the wind K-mart polyester ones...sooooo HOT!!!

Best Answer

I don't know what those are but you sound easily pleased, lol

Best Answer

Red

Best Answer

burgundy red or piller box red? What about style? black stockings or hold ups with that?

Best Answer

burgundy red and hold ups

Best Answer

classy :o)

Best Answer