TheIllusionist TheIllusionist 31-35, F 11 Answers Jan 11, 2011

If you fall into a shallow sort of love, it's easy to wander out of it. If you fall into a deep sort of love, you usually never leave it.<br />
Shallow people (either men or women) are perfectly capable of falling into love for shallow reasons. It's also hard to fall deeply in love with a shallow person.

Best Answer

My wife left me 15 years ago i will let you know when i am not in love with her anymore.

Best Answer

Awwwwwwwwwwww...

Best Answer

In my opinion, falling out of love doesn't happen very easily. If it does, then it means it wasn't love. I haven't loved in a long time though, cuz I haven't let myself get attached enough. This question is much too general though. All men aren't the same. How quickly can women fall out of love?

Best Answer

When we (men and women) fall in love we have an expectation of what the relationship is going to be like.
The less those expectations are met, the more quickly men (and women) can fall out of love. Betrayal and rejection are also pretty good catalysts for falling out of love, because tust is an essential ingredient of any romantic relationship.
So, I guess it depends on each person's tendency to build castles in the sky and on their capacity to actually contribute to the relationship.
If the man is not tied to illusions (i.e. needy) and the woman is heavily into some of the man's deal-breakers -- affairs, disrespect, violence(?)* -- then a man can fall out of love pretty quickly.
* I've had a woman threaten to stab me in my sleep. Made me fall out of love pretty damn fast.

Best Answer

My ex said he maybe he didn't love me enough, so I figured he had fallen out of love with me. Within a month he was with another girl. I don't think its a 'rebound' relationship, but I know he did love me during our relationship. does this mean he could like myephaunts, switch it off?

Best Answer

Great question... Rejection is a quick way for a man to "fall" out of love, maybe not falling out of love but putting the pain behind you. No respect and abuse is a couple of more ways. <br />
Men can fight with other men and when it is done it is done.... similar to love, when it is done it is done. <br />
On the other hand, some loves never go away.. we just put it on the back burner... and then if she ever shows up again... well we get burned again.. :)

Best Answer

Fake or lies-superficial-I can turn a person off with an imaginary switch and just tune them out of my world. It happens that quick-one flick of a switch.

Best Answer

honesty. both ways.

Best Answer

hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify of it too. i saw a post on how a lady got her man back and i decided to try this prophet that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spiritual work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise this prophet helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my man now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is his email prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com of a truth he really helps again his email his prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com

Best Answer

hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify also. i saw a post on how a lady got her husband back and i decided to try this prophet that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spiritual work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise this prophet helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my husband now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is his email prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com of a truth he really helps again his email his prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com

Best Answer