valobasa4ever valobasa4ever 31-35, F 18 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I won't answer as a man until you answer as a woman---are you after money?

Best Answer

hey pal! do you have unique ability to change sex.

Best Answer

Oops sorry,

Best Answer

I'm actually not after money (I have my own). But I do admire intelligence and wit. And if I ask that he also be financially stable, it's merely in the hopes that he won't expect me to support him.

Best Answer

Life is a wee-bit more complicated than that as are the players (people) involved.

Best Answer

Naah, though many men and women are like that. Nowadays I notice women insisting their possible mate be very funny/witty. They don't seem to care about intelligence much.

Best Answer

It takes a certain amount of intelligence to be witty. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Best Answer

No.Men are making inventions and one such is for women that causes a lot of vibrations.

Best Answer

Depends on who you ask. In my opinion no. Some women want more than money but have a lack of respect for themselves in order to recieve "pleasure". it's a 2faced question.

Best Answer

The good men are not after just sex and good women are not after money

Best Answer

I agree with makessense! People are far more complicated and more interesting. I've been surprised to learn throughout my life that women can be just as interested in sex as men--and many times, more so. I recently met a 62-year-old woman who told me she enjoys "hours of sex" on her days off, that she can stay interested as long as her lover is willing to play.

Best Answer

And thus has it been since time beyond memory. Men are stimulated visually by beauty which is largely health, and strong reproductive traits like big firm breasts and wide hips. Women are stimulated by wealth and confidence (the successful hunter). We're hard wired this way, and all the liberal and new-age opinions won't change it.

Best Answer

no it is NOT true. Sorry, but not every woman cares anything about money

Best Answer

In general.

Best Answer

That's true for plenty of people, but in my opinion those are the ones who aren't worth it.

Best Answer

I believe that is how the transaction goes ..

Best Answer

If you should look at the hollywood, yes

Best Answer

grasp MY wood baby! ...and forget hollywood :)

Best Answer

In most cases, yeah!

Best Answer