Earthangel89 Earthangel89 22-25, F 19 Answers Apr 15, 2011

That is true. He may still love you...he just doesn't respect you enough to keep it in his pants.

Best Answer

The biggest load of b******t ever believed by a woman.

Best Answer

I think it's true. Women don't get it, I know... but the bottom line is that women see sex from the point of view of emotional attachment, and men see sex from a recreational point of view. Don't get me wrong - many of us love our wives fiercely, and will love her our whole lives. But men are not engineered for monogamy, on a biological basis. We can overcome that basic drive for varying lengths of time, and a few of us manage to submerge it for our whole lives. BUT... it is a constant battle that is never won until the day we die. We are constantly, every day, fighting this basic set of biological imperatives. <br />
Your programming is for nurturing and nesting. That is what comes naturally to most of you. Imagine how weird it would feel for you to be a ****, always looking for a new conquest and on the look out for who you can 'get' next. That's how odd it is for us to be nurturing and nest making. Some of us like it, some of us do it because we love you and we want to make you happy, but given a choice we wouldn't, and some of us refuse to do it altogether. <br />
What I'd like to know is, why do women get so worked up over it? Is it really a question of righteous indignation and 'how dare he show me that kind of disrespect,' or is it really fear of abandonment? If we weren't all so worked up over monogamy, there'd be a lot less drama involved and we could get on with the business of remaining a couple and raising kids. <br />
*Whew!* I am sooo glad I'm not involved with all that kind of drama. Sometimes, being a gay man is a truly wonderful thing.

Best Answer

I disagree with the "best answer". It means that he does not know the meaning of LOVE.<br />
Do "all" men really say this? I never did.

Best Answer

yep they do...

Best Answer

Oh ha ha, so if his wife does it back to him, would he still be so blase about it.

Best Answer

Init!

Best Answer

it's true ... i guess women can physically control themselves more than men can!<br />
so if he gets really turned on and his gal ain't with him he might just do it .. even when he loves his lady and doesn't love the one he's doing!

Best Answer

Baloney

Best Answer

It is true! Most of us just get tired of the same thing day in and day out! No matter how much variety is in your sexual adventures, it's still different with another person

Best Answer

sometimes we just get so damm horny

Best Answer

hahahahaha

Best Answer

Men think with the penis not the brain

Best Answer

Just as flimsy as when a woman says it.

Best Answer

It's true. Most men look at sex recreationally, at least when they are cheating. Women become more bonded to a man when they have sex with him and women tend to see sexual activities in an emotional context. For the man, it is often like eating an ice cream sundae or dancing to a favorite song. Most ot the time, when men cheat, it is not because they don't love their wives.

Best Answer

I think it's true! Men could love diff women for diff reason!<br />
The main concern is whether you could accept a man that cheats!

Best Answer

Nah I don't agree. He probably loves u but not as much. If he's truly madly blissfully in love with u he wouldn't think twice of going with her cuz you're everything to him. No pretty girls can get him regardless.

Best Answer