i sleep naked. it feels good . i hate being confined.

Best Answer

I sleep in my birthday suit ... It feels better not to have clothes balling up around in/on your body , gives you an xtra feeling of freedom , and gets oxygen to all of your body and that makes it healthy for you ...

Best Answer

Underwear. I need something to stick my rag to.

Best Answer

Sleep in the nude, because I feel like I am suffocating if I wear anything to bed. I also only use a small blanket that covers me from my hips to my pits. My place is always so warm. 85F. Ugh.

Best Answer

I sleep in the raw because I have yet to be cooked.

Best Answer

To bad for you. Half the fun of sleeping in the raw is rolling over and BBQ ing your wife/girlfriend.

Best Answer

I didn't say I never cook her. I said I'm raw.

Best Answer

your answer is one of the best.

Best Answer

Can't stand pajama's! :)

Best Answer

I'm claustrophobic -- I can't sleep unless I feel free. I can't sleep with tucked in sheets, it makes me panic.

Best Answer

I haven't slept in pj's since I was 12

Best Answer

On most nights, I sleep in the nude. It's just more comfortable, really.

Best Answer

When I'm home I never sleep nude because I live with my son and his wife and their two toddlers, who wake me every morning between 5:30 and 6:30 a.m. When I'm away from home, like at my boyfriend's house, I start out wearing something, but it usually ends up on the floor in a passionate moment or an Ambien-induced fog.

Best Answer

When weathers very warm i sleep with nothing on and have a great sleep the rest of the time its cold i wear PJs they twist and crawl up my body and i have a warm but rubbish sleep

Best Answer

Nope. Because... well... it sounds silly... but if I sleep naked, my belly button's exposed... and it feels... wrong.

Best Answer

Every night ay home, No constrictions. Nothing to wrap around you as you toss and turn. If I am away, in a nice hotel yes. In the jungle no.

Best Answer

Nightie for me. You never know who might call in the night

Best Answer

No, boxers.

Best Answer

Yep- sure do! Just love to feel the crisp cotton bedding. It's also comfier, no feeling of movement being restricted by clothes. 

Best Answer

oops lol. couch*

Best Answer

I always sleep in the nude. I travel quite a bit, but even in hotels. It's just more comfortable to me. I am single, and when with someone else, I usually do as well.

Best Answer