My wife and I do when we can but do to the little one coming in our bedroom without warning we don't as much as we would like.
Robert648 Robert648 46-50, M 24 Answers Apr 1, 2012

i sleep naked. it feels good . i hate being confined.

Best Answer

I sleep in my birthday suit ... It feels better not to have clothes balling up around in/on your body , gives you an xtra feeling of freedom , and gets oxygen to all of your body and that makes it healthy for you ...

Best Answer

Underwear. I need something to stick my rag to.

Best Answer

Sleep in the nude, because I feel like I am suffocating if I wear anything to bed. I also only use a small blanket that covers me from my hips to my pits. My place is always so warm. 85F. Ugh.

Best Answer

Always naked... lifts blanky's peek a boo...

Best Answer

Absolutely naked it is just so much more comfortable and you get much better sleep.

Part of waking up at night was always the clothing getting pulled tight as you roll over. That little bit of waking to fix your clothing was causing disrupted sleep.

No clothing meant no disrupted sleep !

Best Answer

I sleep in the raw because I have yet to be cooked.

Best Answer

To bad for you. Half the fun of sleeping in the raw is rolling over and BBQ ing your wife/girlfriend.

Best Answer

I didn't say I never cook her. I said I'm raw.

Best Answer

your answer is one of the best.

Best Answer

Can't stand pajama's! :)

Best Answer

We used to until we had kids. But then again, we ****** almost every night back then too! ;) On the rare occassion that the kids are not at home we sleep in the raw when it's warmer.

Best Answer

My wife sleeps naked most of the time, me always. We both love the instant access if the mood strikes at 1 or 2 in the morning.

Best Answer

I'm claustrophobic -- I can't sleep unless I feel free. I can't sleep with tucked in sheets, it makes me panic.

Best Answer

I haven't slept in pj's since I was 12

Best Answer

On most nights, I sleep in the nude. It's just more comfortable, really.

Best Answer

When I'm home I never sleep nude because I live with my son and his wife and their two toddlers, who wake me every morning between 5:30 and 6:30 a.m. When I'm away from home, like at my boyfriend's house, I start out wearing something, but it usually ends up on the floor in a passionate moment or an Ambien-induced fog.

Best Answer

When weathers very warm i sleep with nothing on and have a great sleep the rest of the time its cold i wear PJs they twist and crawl up my body and i have a warm but rubbish sleep

Best Answer

Nope. Because... well... it sounds silly... but if I sleep naked, my belly button's exposed... and it feels... wrong.

Best Answer

Every night ay home, No constrictions. Nothing to wrap around you as you toss and turn. If I am away, in a nice hotel yes. In the jungle no.

Best Answer

Nightie for me. You never know who might call in the night

Best Answer

No, boxers.

Best Answer

Yep- sure do! Just love to feel the crisp cotton bedding. It's also comfier, no feeling of movement being restricted by clothes. 

Best Answer