marleychick23 marleychick23 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I have never been drawn to a specific sign..... but I will say my best was with a Scorpio... I am a Taurus by date, but Aries by sun

Best Answer

taurus and aries... crazy mix

Best Answer

$,£,¥ and €

Best Answer

I'm a Gemini but I don't care about signs. It has no bearing on my attractions. In fact, your question is the first time I've thought about astrology in years.

Best Answer

hmm. maybe you should revisit it. there is definately alot to it

Best Answer

I know there is a lot to it and many people enjoy the lore. I also know that because of procession(tilt rotation), the locations of the alignments in constellations has changed since it's inception so we are no longer the same sign as when the system was created. I did pay a little attention to it when I was younger, like your age. But I realized after being in several relationships that it made no difference and horoscopes could apply regardless of which sign they were for, cut the top off and mix them up, hand them out again. Everyone will still feel they applied to their day just a bit.

Best Answer

Magnetic ones due to the plate in my head.

Best Answer

my sign is virgo, but I never consider it as far a woman goes. either I am attracted or not, their sign is immaterial to me.

Best Answer

Gemini here. unfortunately I have been attracted to libras. libras and geminis can be great together but also really bad.. so :/

Best Answer