I love lavender as frilly as possible...

Best Answer

Got to match, mines purple all the way

Best Answer

White all the way

Best Answer

Me Too>

Best Answer

Any color is cool but Bra and Undies gotta match.

Best Answer

I agree. A must.

Best Answer

A lot of colors are sexy...turquoise, pink, purple, red. White for panties, black for bras. Unattractive colors include brown and gray.

Best Answer

My favorite is a pink with black lace and bow set. It's so sweeeet!

Best Answer

White means peek aboo. Black means business. Pink means cute. Flesh means "she's hiding." Red means "trying too hard." Other solid colors mean "I'm matching my outfit." Animal prints mean you want me to think you're wild...desperately. Yellow panties mean...ooops.

Best Answer

White bra and panties. Just like my Mom use to wear.

Best Answer

I love to wear either pink or white panties. I dont have the chest to wear bras but my favorite color bra on a female is white.

Best Answer

BLACK ohh I love a woman in a sexy black pair of bar and panties. Another is Lilac especially if it is lacey mmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I love wearing black and or red matching panties, bra, and garterbelt. Red outfit with black stockings I love.

Best Answer

I like pink panties &bras , but have a rainbow of colors. I do like black & red also.

Best Answer

I like lacy cream vintage bras and creamy lacy panties.

Best Answer

I agree, black and red are the best!!

Best Answer

Red, black or pink.

Best Answer

yes love black panties and bras and red panties and bras, and the combo black bra, red pantie or red bra black pantie

Best Answer

I don't care about the colour I just want to wear them

Best Answer

Royal blue, black and hot pink

Best Answer

Mine are black and pink

Best Answer

black is my #1 and hot pink is #2

Best Answer