This isn't a question. It's a post. For all those girls out there who got screwed over by a dog and who deserves better. You are beautiful, whomever you are. A girl doesn't need a man to make her feel special. A boy needs a girl to know what the true meaning of being a "MAN" is. Screw you all.
Cue0811 Cue0811 18-21 20 Answers Feb 3 in Community

And you're a *****.<br />
I dont know what sex you are nor do i care.<br />
I have no intention of attacking men, women, some men, some women, most men or most women.<br />
Im attacking you for you.

Best Answer

Oh shut up will you?

It's not like you know **** of what's happened with me, or any other girl out there who feels this way.
Don't talk if you don't know.
If you have no intentions of attacking anyone, THEN GOOD FOR YOU.
If you can't respond with respect, then you should just shut up and stick to your business. Nobody cares for how "mature" or "great" you are because you are "perfect" and "don't attack anybody".

Go kill yourself.

Best Answer

No, i dont know what happened to you. No i dont know what happened to "any other girl". But something bad happening to you is not an excuse to attack everybody who has pnis.

You put "mature" , "great" and "perfect" in quotations trying to put words in my mouth when I never said nor do I consider myself any of those. That’s the kind of person you are inventing things about people.

I have no intention of attacking people based on their sex, I didn’t say I have no intention of attacking anyone.

Please don’t try to talk about respect, you hypocrite.

Best Answer

aaww they are rather un Impressive at times :(

Best Answer

Since nature has given you a brain learn to use it and choose your partner wisely. Then you won't have to rant in pain like you did.

Best Answer

Easier said than done.
Men are really good at making you believe them and getting what they want.

Best Answer

You forgot, that women are also good at making any man believe them and get what they want, therefore there is such things called "golddigger - mostly used on women because, they usually just go after money".

Best Answer

Hmm but what about the other way? Women can be aswell as same ****. They can ASWELL mistreat them, and make them feel like ****! Everyone is beautiful. What you should rather say is: A person doesn't need someone like a lover, in order to feel special, after all everyone is special in their own way. <br />
NOT ALL MEN are the same. NOT ALL MEN ARE COWARDS OR Pla<x>yerS......You also forgot to mention all the B!ITCHES who **** men over, and screw up their lives.....SO STOP USING "ALL" when it DOES NOT come to every person. NOT everyone is evil! -_- !!!!

Best Answer

I haven't met any of these great men you speak of.
Until then,
ALL MEN RE THE SAME.

As far as women go, I'm glad there are some like that out there. If men can get away with the terrible things they do, then so can women.
Why do women have to be labelled as SL uts or who res? Why can't men lose their dignity and be called horrible things? Why isn't their self respect and dignity at stake when they sleep around?
It's not like that for a girl.

Don't give me that bull sh it.

I come in peace. I have nothing against what you said. You're probably right. It's just, I haven't seen anyone like that my life. The day I do, I'll thank you for this comment.

Best Answer

Even if you HAVEN'T met any of the GREAT MEN I speak of, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO SAY THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! Men are DIFFERENT from each other, just like WOMEN are different from each other. LIKE SERIOUSLY, you just HAVE NO right to say that ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!

OMG men are already called horrible things just as women get. Don't expect for a guy suddenly coming up to you, and be good when you HAVE THAT KIND OF ****** attitude towards men. Its really childish, and wont get you far in life!

Best Answer

<3 i needed this.

Best Answer

I'm glad, hon. :)

Best Answer

This will end well.

Best Answer

Well...that escalated quickly.

Best Answer

better to escalate quickly than ********* quickly

Best Answer

Stfu b!tch, n next time, post this garbage where it belongs, straight up your U Know What

Best Answer

We are dogs in heat

Best Answer

woof woof now can i smell your rear

Best Answer

-.-

Best Answer

How can a girl know the mean of a true man is when she doesn't have a penis?

Best Answer

It's too deep for you to understand. -.-

Forgive me, that's the best I could come up with. :P

Best Answer

Cute. But im sure you wouldn't like to be generalized

Best Answer

So you've been hurt, doesn't mean its all going to hell. I felt that once and look how I ended up looking like a hooded killer.

Best Answer

Bit of a generalisation but ok

Best Answer