Feel free to say what you want, its just an opinion.
nerdbabe102 nerdbabe102 18-21, F 102 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

human and no better nor no worse on average than women.

Best Answer

Stole my answer, lol!

Best Answer

We are actually better..

Best Answer

what happened to the equality :O

Best Answer

Pffft please. I'm a guy and i say girls are totally better. They have it harder and take pain a lot better than us guys do.

Best Answer

wonderful, spontanious, charismatic, thoughtful, kind, loving, comforting, and make delightful friends.

Best Answer

she is dreaming if she believes this

Best Answer

to be sure to be sure

Best Answer

I like jerk guys, they make my job easy.

Best Answer

If we were all like that. I would just be "normal" I like being that different special guy

Best Answer

LADIES toys to play with when needed

Best Answer

Boys at heart<br />
:)

Best Answer

people too

Best Answer

Damn, that was my answer... Something about that opening phrase that always puts me on the defensive, especially in the context of EP Q&amp;A.

Best Answer

Hehe! Thank you :-)

Best Answer

I agree! I am not a man but have a real stickler for stereotyping. EP definitely makes me more defensive, never actually realised that!

Best Answer

From Mars.<br />
Being feminized at an alarming rate in America.

Best Answer

I consider it an encouraging rate. :)

Best Answer

true .. but sad

Best Answer

lol.....@DrPest

Best Answer

smelly.

Best Answer

sometimes a relief, sometimes a pain

Best Answer

Overrated.

Best Answer

wow. you owned me. ¬

Best Answer

never afraid to have an opinion provided it's been approved first!

Best Answer

humans.

Best Answer

Men are on the road to extinction.

Best Answer

Says who?

Best Answer

Just an instinct ..

Best Answer

Not with the laws of China.

Best Answer

Men made in China lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

There is men in abstract and men in reality. Men are protective, tender, sweet, providers, lovers, friends, dads, husbands, brothers. Then there are men I have gotten involved with: clueless,selfish, insecure, jealous,strategically flattering, immature, short on impulse control. <br />
I honestly accept that there are very good men, noble and true out there and the one common denominator in the ones I have tried to love, is me, a woman...so I accept that I have been easily entertained in the past. But, not no longer. <br />
I always see the positive, the potential, so like a woman, huh? I have learned it is what it is. We all are full of contradictions. <br />
I actually adore men.

Best Answer

are kinda blind and stubborn sometimes

Best Answer

You know I always thought that too, except I always forget I can be an immovable rock. Like pride, the one who has it is the last to know.
They do tend to ( generalization) be less introspective. I am working on that. I like to learn something from men, like not worrying about other feelings so much. They ( in general) suffer less depression because they don't honestly evaluate how they are doing etc...and when they do they tend to compare themselves in a self- complimentary way. That is good for stable mental health.

Best Answer

very true way of putting it

Best Answer

Dear Vibrante&gt;you are focusing on those who are jobless and on money.You know Sweety the God made the man and the man who the One who made money and money makes the man to be crazy.In making money must someone use his/her mind and not important to be employer&gt;You are the One to bring money and not money brings you.&gt;&gt;&gt;im not working on any site ,doing my own work more than 15years in digging gold and gives me more than if i work by salary.Life need someone to search for other opportunities that why u can live,not stay on bed for 24hrs.I think u are understand my idea.

Best Answer

Men are complicated creatures who are sometimes unappreciated and misunderstood by our fairer s*s because we like playing with toys (trucks cars power equipment est.)<br />
Cheers - Happy Weekend and Happy New Year!

Best Answer

coming everywhere........................lol

Best Answer

Superior.

Best Answer

Needed.

Best Answer

just good for sex

Best Answer

Usually horndogs, especially on New Years Eve!!

Best Answer