I need to know so I know where you are. haha Matched by a friend? church? work? randomly? what are your thoughts
polkio polkio 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Be who you are... do what you love.... and whoever is doing the same thing... and digging on you being you is the best you are going to do...

Best Answer

I was going to respond, but then I saw your response. What this man said is true.

Best Answer

You don't go looking at all, you just keep an eye out...quality takes time.

Best Answer

in the park :)

a woman who reads a book is soo cute

Best Answer

One doesn't have to look anywhere , they easily stand out of the crowd wherever they may be

Best Answer

Good quality women are found at a Rodeo, Animal Auction, Farm Sale, RV Camp Grounds, Jeep Trail Rides, Federal Conservation Parks, On the Remote Beaches of the World.

Own a Boat, or Airplane and they will come. Real Women love Motor Cycles, especially on cross-country adventures and wilderness areas.

Best Answer

if you want to meet a woman who drinks, go to a bar

If you want to meet a prim proper go to church

If you want intelligence, hang around a campus

Lots of options

Best Answer

You can go to the bar, meet them in college or at some club. The internet is also a good place, about 3 billion people go on the internet.

Best Answer

with what i do for a living i gave up a long time ago

onle hope would be to find one at a car show

Best Answer

This is going to be rough well me at 58 got some goods and bad, me I wold hang out at a funeral parlor and when I knew she was the last survior she wold be my girl lol

Best Answer