foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 10 Answers Mar 22 in Doing Good

Yes, and not just women. It kind of irritates me because I feel they can't think on their own.

Best Answer

yeah i feel ya. sometimes we women feel we need to agree with everything as a means of seduction.

Best Answer

It just annoys me, personally. "What do you think of x,y,z? "Whatever you think."

Best Answer

yes how frustrating that must be! it would be like being in a relationship with yourself.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Of course, but to some men that doesn't matter. I can tell to a large degree what people are thinking by their actions, body, face and tone.

Best Answer

wisdom comes with experience

Best Answer

I hope to have some someday...wisdom, that is.

Best Answer

It's so obvious.

Best Answer

annoying?

Best Answer

I am not annoyed by it. It's just the way they can be sometimes.

Best Answer

I can actually, and I ******* hate it when it happens. "Have some dignity", I'd think to myself, and then feel bad for her.

Best Answer

haha so true

Best Answer

Ok so like I don't understand this...why change your opinion? And is it gonna be permanent? Do you think you fool him lock him down and then change him? It all comes out eventually right?

Best Answer

yeah, exactly. i catch myself doing it sometimes though.

Best Answer

It is hard to change my opinion. I am an old hag stuck in her ways. Lol

Best Answer

no, I missed the boat on that one.

Best Answer

hell ya! :D

Best Answer