....and what's so great about keeping it all in until you beat the cr*p outta each other??
Lilycoco Lilycoco 22-25, F 19 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Hobbies

They just don't talk about the topics guys want to talk about. It's not that they talk too much.

Best Answer

Not all men feel that way.<br />
Just remember. Some guys can only process so many words a day. <br />
;)

Best Answer

Well, this is true!!

Best Answer

Ironically, in real life I'm not that talkative. That seems to bother men, my silence, more than when I speak.

Best Answer

That I can see being in issue. I was in a relationship with a really quiet man. I am in between, but noticed I was doing more of the talking and expressing, so I stopped.
That made him really uncomfortable, uneasy. If that person is used to being able to hide, your quietness would require them to get some skills they aren't comfortable with, since many women, not all, gibber gabber along and they don't have to reveal much, staying emotionally safer.

Best Answer

That does make a lot of sense, thank you. ;)

Best Answer

It's how we process. You women process by talking it out with others, we mull it over inside.

Best Answer

nothing, but then, as a man, I do not complain about it.<br />
I only tell women, that I can't get a word in edgewise, when they complain I never say anything. (jk the last sentence)

Best Answer

That is a generalized notion. There are many exceptions. That being said, I personally, as a woman, have begun to have greater respect for the quiet amount us.<br />
Many of the troubles we get into are because of thoughtless words. Much hurt is caused by attitudes that come out through our words.<br />
I sense men know this. They keep their mouth shut when they want to keep relationships. That's smart.<br />
I am learning from that. So, in general , yep, we talk too much,and don't consider the consequences of our words enough.

Best Answer

I agree, though that seems to be their way of it, for some reason men are more comfortable stuffing their feelings, how?..beats me that would give me an ulcer.

Best Answer

Nothing. THEY just don't want to hear it

Best Answer

That's right! They wouldn't be so freaking violent and non communicative if they expressed some feelings once in a while, You've got the tear ducts for a reason guys, USE THEM!

Best Answer

Ooh! ohh! I learned in my social psych class this past semester that during the day, on average, men and women talk about the same amount. There are some women who talk A LOT but there are also men who do the same. The reverse holds true. It's just a cultural thing that we hold up

Best Answer