jason1944 jason1944 41-45, M 18 Answers Apr 19, 2012

I dont know because I am a woman but id imagine i would feel like I pooped or peed on myself in public..gosh, that would be how id feel if i was a bulging man in public standing there with a big turd in my pants.

Best Answer

No. thankfully I'm way past spontaneous erections that I got when I was a teen. Very embarrassing.

Best Answer

Once I did. The first time I ever had my hair washed before a haircut. I was only 17, and a woman about 70 years old was giving me a very lengthy intense shampoo. I didn't expect to get my hair washed at all , and I didn;t want to be rude or appear nervous.I was embarrassed as it was being all wrapped in a hugh cape & towel while she is firmly rubbing & scrubbing a ton of shampoo in my hair towering over & pressing against me when she had to lean over me. I couldn't believe I got a raging hardd on while she was doing this. It so uncomfortable because I wasn't exactly in a position when I could adjust myself without looking too obvious, and really couldn't squirm around as was laying back in the sink. I guess the thing that saved me from more humiliation was having that huge cape on .

Best Answer

Never! Unless I am wearing loose dress pants it always shows so I have learned to get used to it.

Best Answer

You want to create the impression that you do? lol

Best Answer

yes baby.

Best Answer

I would if I ever got a bulge.

Best Answer

I sometimes notice on the trains that mens trousers start tenting with a huge ***** when they have been staring up my skirt for a while.

Best Answer

dont talk loudly baby!

Best Answer

Thighs and knickers on view.

Best Answer

it is a bit difficult to hide a 9'' but i do enjoy the feeling...

Best Answer

yes especially when i am the last one in the elevator and the door is closing on it !

Best Answer

"The big bad wolf..." Arooooooo

Best Answer

anytime ? That must hurt after a couple of hours !

Best Answer

nope, I'm proud of it some times haha

Best Answer

sometimes I do and sometimes not

depends on the situation.

Best Answer