This is my case: I am (honestly) beautiful, intelligent, independent, eloquent, passionate, intense, unconventional, creative, fun, open minded, opinionated, I have a temper, I am flirty but not slutty (never had a one night stand). I am not perfect of course, but it's like they get intimidated... Several different partners have told me that they are kind of afraid of me... However, this has not been the cause of break ups, there have been other reasons, but I'm curious because they have admitted to be afraid of me. Why would men feel intimidated by petite little me??
Moran1988 Moran1988 18-21, M 8 Answers Aug 16, 2009

They DO - THEY DO - THIS IS EXACTLY MY CASE, AND MUCH WORSE IN FACT - THEY ALL NOT ONLY ALWAYS GET MUCH INTIMIDATED BY ME, WHAT IS MUCH WORSE IS THAT ALL THEY ALWAYS HAVE AS A MAIN GOAL/DESIRE TOWARDS ME HOW TO WORSTLY HURT ME SO THEY 'PROVE' TO THEMSELVES - AND PROBABLY TO ME - THAT THEY ARE 'WORTHY'. <br />
So they do get intimidated by some women - THEY DO.

Best Answer

that is so so true , this too has happened to me

Best Answer

bfd... Look, they say that stuff to intrigue you...<br />
If you feel like you're better or superior in the relationship, it forms in different ways, it puts you in charge! That way, if anything goes wrong, it can be put on you...<br />
I'm just sayin... I'm gay, but I see this as the case!

Best Answer

Yes, some, like men they can be vindictive from perceived wrongs.<br />
What I find more of concern, they will literally cut off their nose to spite their face to get back at someone. Point in case, friend of mine was in the process of a divorce, his wife kept calling the police saying he was threatening her, wrecked her car saying he ran her off the road. She was finally sentenced to a year. Yes, I can feel intimidated by women, same as any other nut.<br />
My ex called the cops once saying I had kidnapped my kids during a visitation. I was talking them skiing, we were pulled over, the cop walked up and started asking a lot of questions, the kids stood up for me, they were in their teens. Finally, I asked the cop, if the other cop was there with her, he said yes, I asked him to have the other cop explain to her what the ramifications were to filling false charges. We went on our way skiing.<br />
As a rule no, I have found most to be delightful, exciting companions, but there are a few that just give me the willies.

Best Answer

These days i am intimidated by women in general,..although with some i am fine...I usually prefer the company of girls...In the past i have met some pretty scary ones,...but in the last 10 years the fears have rfeally emerged...You actually sound like my type,..however i'm not making any suggestions with that....Girls have a lot of power,..in several major ways,.besides physical presence..They can break you piece by piece and be strengthened by doing so...I probly already said too much.

Best Answer

wow ... you sound a lot like my traits and yes this is what is happening in my life as I am trying to find a partner after being single for many many years

Best Answer