I feel you guys are confused..
donotfollowme donotfollowme 26-30, F 13 Answers Mar 30 in Dating & Relationships

sexual attraction is when you feel sexual desire or lust towards someone; love is when you are concerned about a person, you want to make love to that person, but you also want to get to know that person overall.

Best Answer

True but guys usually mistake one for the other.. and they confuse me

Best Answer

No they don't usually!

Best Answer

most men dont...............they think with both heads.........we are attracted sexually to tons of ppl.......but it doesnt mean we love them...........just that we would enjoy their company.......it takes time to develop true feelings..............and men.......there are alot of women the same way.....i dont mean to slam either gender!

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

this is true of girls as well as guys lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, tell me.

Best Answer

No classes on Sunday.

Best Answer

..Yeah, I do.

Best Answer