chubbywhtgrl chubbywhtgrl 22-25, F 24 Answers Feb 24, 2012

miss it is not the clothes that make a girl sexy.

its the girl who makes the clothes sexy.

sexy is about how you feel about yourself and how you project that feeling to others.

if you believe you are sexy so will they.

Best Answer

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Best Answer

Hell, yes! My wife is a big girl and pretty self-conscious, she hasn't really ever lost the weight she gained with having 2 kids but I try to encourage her to wear stockings and heels and short skirts and sexy undies as much as she's willing to and I love it when she does! you do not have to be supermodel skinny to look hot as hell in some sexy black lace!

Best Answer

I LOVE THAT!

Best Answer

I absolutely love seeing big women in sexy clothes. I also enjoy taking the sexy clothes off of them.

Best Answer

i love big women,then again i love alll women,no matter what size

Best Answer

I love dressing sexy, it takes me a long time to find stuff I like because I'm so picky. But it's worth it to feel awesome. I do it for me, if the men appreciate then kudos to them but that's not why I do it.

Best Answer

Theres big, and theres obese, as long as theyre not too big its ok

Best Answer

Why does it matter if the girls big or not, my girlfriend is big and she looks sexy in watevr she decides to wear, too many people put an emphasis on how, big women aren't attractive, I blame magazines and stuff, showing full grown women being 50 pounds and saying that that's wat sexy is

Best Answer

I love when BBw's dress sexy seen a few in bikinis and loved it. Love when a big girl is confident enough to show off their sexy body

Best Answer

Big girls and very small girls as well as all girls inbetween can be sexy....When they are sexy I like for them to show it off!!

Best Answer

I guess there's a time and place. In the right situation, yes I wanna see that.

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

no because they never look right

Best Answer

yes i do its very exciting

Best Answer

I guess everyone needs to get used to it.

the stats.say that 2/3 of americans are overweight.

and other countrys are not far (behind). excuse the pun.

Best Answer