sally1981 sally1981 31-35, F 50 Answers Jan 24, 2012

Sort of like picking between one $100 bill and 100 $1 bills.

Best Answer

I have medium sized breasts and large nipples! My fiance says it's hot!

Best Answer

Small interesting breasts.. perky nipples... esp. in downblouse tease format :)

Best Answer

My down the blouse is well exposed.

Best Answer

uhm.. a picture or skype would be interesting :)
philipwaring1@gmx.net
now u got me interested

Best Answer

ah.. or you could make me a friend so that I could see your pics at least.. thanks..

Best Answer

I Have a C cup and im 14 .. Im kinda embarresd to show my bf my **** sometime because i think the thing that is around your nipple i think mine is big but he tells me they look fine he said they turn him on ! So Idk If there is anything gross about them

Best Answer

Don't worry...it isn't possible for a woman's breasts to be "gross."

Best Answer

Big breasts Big nipples

Small breast Big nipples

Best Answer

Small nipples big to medium boobs. Medium nipples nice too

Best Answer

more than a handful is a waste

Best Answer

That's what you think... more than a handful and mouthful is always good

Best Answer

Most men like big boobs because it give them something to grope and have *** wanks with and it is really annoying for me because my **** are small and I am only 13 and my boyfriend dumped me saying you have to small **** and he wanted to have sex with me (even though 13 ) then he's there is no **** to grope so we are over the jerk

Best Answer

About 1 hand full each is nice. Nipples are good to bite. Biting her nips makes her hot and wet.

Best Answer

And ready

Best Answer

I think as long as they fit the body that looks good to me. A small framed girl shouldn't have a D-cup or bigger and a larger girl shouldn't have an A or B -cup. As for the nipples, as long as the don't cover the whole breast I like them.

Best Answer

I've always been attracted to small breasted women though I have had relationships with women who have big breasts. For me though there's something in the feel of a firm small breast with stiff nipples brushing against my chest which ranks just that fraction higher than a pair of ample mounds. However a big pair swinging around my face while she's on top is very hypnotic.

Best Answer

I prefer a woamn who is comfortable with whatever type of breasts and nipples God has blessed her with! I dislike fake ones the most. And have been with ladies obsessed with their breast size, another turn-off. In a perfect world I'd say large (D cup) with large areola and nipples that can get really hard. But happy with A cuppers too! Hope that helps?

Best Answer

excellent answer! the best part is a woman who loves her body for how it was made! and ya fake? ummmm no lol

Best Answer

personally i prefer small breasts with large or puffy nipples as they are more sensitive

Best Answer

Small braests and big nipples!

Its easier to run for a bus!

Best Answer

i love big **** as big as possible but with small areola and big nipple. that **** amazed me like heaven.

Best Answer

I would like your breasts, Sally, whatever the size. A classy gal like you would have classy boobs!

Best Answer

don't like big breasts im a bum man myself xx

Best Answer

Option 1

Best Answer

Flat chest, puffy nipples of any size

Best Answer

All of them... Large areolas can be fun, but actually any size is fun, puffy, large, small, taught, big... enjoy em!

Best Answer