Women pointing every fault of a guy aren't strong, they're *******. Has nothing to do with being strong. They're just bullies.

Best Answer

True I'm one of those bullies then because I will tell them when their too cheap,too inmature and full of sh**

Best Answer

no they can get stuffed, the bullies

Best Answer

No.....Who are they to judge?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Hahahahahha

Best Answer

As long as it's understood that even my fault, is really her fault. :)

Best Answer

All women are good, weak, strong or in between. Sometimes strength to point out faults can just be intolerance. The power game between men and women is as individual as those involved. Myself, I try to understand how any person is most constructively approached, and hope that others will do the same for me. For some, it's the direct approach, for others, the direct approach will just make them worse.. lol. Google the "feedback sandwich". I use that approach a lot, and it works!

Best Answer

Constructively ... yes. If they beat around the BUSH, leaving no work for us blemmed, then knowing is pointless. I love the round a 'bout ways of Doc. I have this ex he did this or that and now I have a rash I was my exes fault. But I did it my way and now look, legs sturripped and uncomfortable pressures begin...

Best Answer