earthboundangel earthboundangel 36-40, F 21 Answers Oct 1, 2011

Because beside every beautiful woman is a man completely bored with what he once would have killed for.

Best Answer

Damn! That sux!

Best Answer

Don't mind me...just a little cynical regarding romance these days. I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason for it. Righteous Girl may have a point...if that's the case then something like DHEA might help.

Best Answer

So true. "one mans trash is another mans treasure" Sad but True!!

Best Answer

low sex drive .. most often cause by lower testosterone levels in aging men (35+) ... my hubby has a similar problem..... and when he does ... seems he just wants to get it over with..<br />
had to edit that .. the first version was not even English I dont think... my hubby is 48 and not the least bit interested in sex ... needless to say I **********... a lot!! really frustrating... I thought for sure we'd have a great sex life .. after all what man near 50 is not excited as hell about copulating with a woman under 30? boy was I wrong....

Best Answer

You are asking us why, but perhaps you already know the answer...There is no satisfactory answer. If you communicate and you play together and you can talk and you have sought counselling. He sounds happy the way things are...But you are not. Are you willing to live this way for the rest of your life with him? The man from the military has found a solution in his marriage. You have to find a solution that is right for you and for him. No one can tell you what that is...You need to find it. We can give advice. My husband has excuses and none are valid. It comes down to what you can live with. How you can handle it...I wish you luck in your quest for the solution. Let us know what you decide. I am still trying to find a compromise. I know that I cannot live the rest of my life like this...

Best Answer

I have told him already in our conversations, that when the kids are grown up, I will not be with him if he continues this way. He prefers not to hear it though.

Best Answer

Honey, Don't wait too long. I waited 30 yrs. Now my second life begins with Forever man and I am ecstatic. If I had to do it all over again, I would have been a single parent. Cause at least I could have come home to a place of peace and no torment and noise. Please consider this well, I ask only this....For your sake! xox

Best Answer

Dress like an x-box might get his attention.

Best Answer

He is not into Xbox or video games either. He just has lots of outdoor hobbies like fishing, camping, kayaking, mountain-bike riding, 4 wheel driving etc. I am just not one of his toys :(

Best Answer

I have the same thing going on, Men find me attractive, but my husband wont touch me :(. He finds every excuse not to, from blaming me, to he is tired or he has something wrong or its his depression or whatever, honestly I am tired of it but like you I just don't know what to do. I care about him but I am angry with him, I have never felt so rejected by anyone and it really sucks to feel like this, yet so many man look at me on a daily basis and they find me very attractive and tell me how lucky my husband is. funny how they have no clue how my marriage is right. working in a clinic where I'm surrounded by man is hard not to have feelings of wanting to leave my husband, but my kids love him. :(

Best Answer

I am in Australia, and i am in this situation...my Husband has no interest in sex, even though we love each other....I am so frustrated and am thinking about getting a lover, I have no intention of leaving him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Best Answer

WHY would you stay with NO love? Why not have a real man who cherishes you? Not a lover. A real husband? Wish you read my stories....My confession...You would have a better idea...God. Choose wisely. I know what you feel.

Best Answer

well its good your not jumping to conclusions ? but why not sit in, just both of you and delve into his inner most thoughts ask him what is wrong, explain to him that u love nd cherish him--and he can indeed trust you. hopefully you will both find the answer and end the night in the throes of passion. lol i wish you both well.

Best Answer

Wear a mountain biker's sexy tight suit and excite him. The purpose of this advice what to satisfy your vagina, Ma'am.

Best Answer

Its been almost a year since your last post. Has anything changed?

Best Answer

Pray to God. If religion is so bad for you; then at least you'll be XXXXXX.

Best Answer

In my experience sometimes the conection is lost , sex is not just about doin it sometimes is about the conection as well. I have been married for 8 years and my husband is military althou we don't have the lifestyle that our friends Archimides descibed, we talk about it and we trued to get into it as a couple but I guess the very long period of time him being away and the stress everytime he comes home made a hole in the conection.<br />
I think the real answer for you will come once you answer a question, what do you really want from your relationship. Do you want to be toguether for ever? (becuase no sex can kill any relationship) Do you want to split? <br />
If you want to be together maybe an arragement like archimides might work but I think for what I read from you that would br fullfilling.<br />
I wild talk with him and asking what is missing what does he desire and go from there.<br />
I wish you the best!

Best Answer

Thanks for your advice, nickyheart &lt;3

Best Answer

My first and second husband had the same complaint about me. They always whined about or should I say bragged about how other women found them attractive. After a while.an overblown ego is just a turn off. I suggest you have a heart to heart with hubby if you love him and get his take on the situation. Maybe hes just stressed.

Best Answer

Well evidentally there is something wrong in this marriage. If sex is not the reason, because it seems like your willing to have sex, then it must be a communications issue. How often do the two of you talk. When he comes home from work, does he eat and then make a dash for the couch to watch TV. I still find my wife attractive and my wife has no desire for sex. She says she has lost her sex drive, and does not care to have sex anymore. Maybe thats a problem with him. There has to be something bothering him. Talk to him. Communication is sometimes better than sex.

Best Answer

We do talk. We talk at dinner and in bed but whenever I try to bring up the topic, he gets frustrated and changes the topic. If I persist, he walks away.

Best Answer