I think guys are just more down to earth honestly,they don't have to deal with make up and what not so they're always "real"and **** ..I don't know I'm high.

Best Answer

make definitely has something to do with it, as no make up in the wilds.

Best Answer

Women carry life

Best Answer

how dose that block the need to enlighten the spirit and keep intouch with the inside world as well as nature ?

Best Answer

well, I have had children, and from the experience it seems like the logical explanation to me. What could be more enlightening for a women than carrying a child. You pray constantly, for them to be healthy, for their heart to be strong, you feel the flutters, the kicks, the soccer practices. You feel them hiccup, you hear their heartbeat, a second heartbeat inside your body. It's an amazing journey all it's own. At least, that's my opinion.

Best Answer

Well, you answered my question and inspired me at the same time. Thanks...alot

Best Answer

maybe they need more enlightening, maybe they're more free roaming, maybe they're more in touch with what they need and don't have...... maybe ..maybe...maybe....lots of reasons.

Best Answer

i agree with you, maybe they are more in touch with what they need and dont have add to that they are more free roaming. but why are they more free roaming?

Best Answer

less bound by material things or nesting...i don't know, i'm not a male.

Best Answer

i totally agree with you, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Best Answer

I dont know that I agree I think women go for awakening journeys and guys that say they do really go camping and fishing.

Best Answer

give me examples please, other than the very coomon ones

Best Answer

bearing in mind the following is only a reaction with little credible citation other than person experience. I think there maybe two explanations for the phenomena you describe. 1) that woman have a lesser need for spiritual fruition due to the utter paradise that I, as a man, can only imagine ****** for a woman being. the 2nd) might be that men are more commonly reassigned at birth as men than as women, in this way they may have a greater need for spiritual pursuit.

Best Answer

am afraid i didnt get what you are trying to say, and i would appreciate a further explanation please ^.^

Best Answer

)ragasm* and the second is that there are 7 genders and in USA, at least, only two of the seven are allowed legally. so babies of the other 5 genders are often reassigned at birth.

Best Answer

they are busy with their chicks :P

Best Answer

Hey, you didn't even read the question well, go get some sleep, GO !

Best Answer