It depends on why we broke up. If it were because the relationship moving too fast, I sure would reconsider it. I can't speak for your ex though. Did he even want a relationship?

Best Answer

If after being together one month he broke up because he felt things were moving too fast.. crying and begging will only confirm to him that your emotional attachment is way more than he wants to deal with. Some people are more casual and enjoy taking their time about things. Female tears have been scientifically proven to be the biggest turn off for a man so avoid crying unless you want to chase him further away. Good luck.

Best Answer

It depends why.<br />
If the girl cheated on my I wouldn't.<br />
If I was just scared or angry, then probably.

Best Answer

Well, that depends on the reason for the original break-up. Under some circumstances, the answer would be "Never". Under other conditions, I might say, "Let's talk about it, and see if there's a basis for reconnecting..."<br />
Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer