BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 20 Answers Jun 21, 2012

if the heels match the suit and the suit matches the man::no fashion train wrecks allowed.

Best Answer

That's what I like to think. ^-^

Best Answer

I like , have 5 Pairs

Best Answer

I would if I could but my ankles are so weak I fall as soon as I stepped away from where I put them on.

Best Answer

Oh, that's not good. Maybe some ankle workouts will do it. I love high heels, and personally, love men in high heels. ^-^

Best Answer

I prefer stilettos for appearance but for walking around they just wouldn't do. Maybe just a two-incher with a platform sole.

Best Answer

Yeah. Sounds like it would be easier on the feet. Although, I love me a guy in stilettos. ^-^

Best Answer

Couldn't interest you in men in panties and bras?

Best Answer

I don't have any thoughts of it cause its non of my business. I have a friend, who is a guy, and he walked around school in high heals. Everyone made fun of him and he even got sent up to the front office.

Best Answer

Ridiculous. The only guy that ever pulled it off was that main actor in 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' the movie - Tim Curry. And thats because he was acting the role of a 'sweet transvestite' and that was cool.

Best Answer

True enough. o,o

Best Answer

Not my thing but hey, it is a free country!<br />
Since you brought this up: My dad was telling us, he saw a she.male or whatever last week. I guess first time for everything.

Best Answer

She-male? Like a transvestite?

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

She-males and transvestites are two different kinds of people. Transvestite is another word for cross-dresser, maybe with some slight differences but a she-male is formerly all male but not going through the transformation to female, usually, I think only with the breasts typical of female but with the reproductive organs of the male.

Best Answer

CFOM: I know! I cannot tell you if it was one or the other since I wasn't there. I know that man was dressed as a woman (transvestite). I don't know if it had the boob or not and other stuff. ;)

Best Answer

I'm glad we're getting technical about it. ^-^

Best Answer

No, nothing wrong at all, in fact, I thank you for educating us. It's so much clearer which is which now. OwO

Best Answer

I agree, many of them dress very nice and more.

Best Answer

It depends on how much discomfort they are looking for. They will find it by wearing high heels.

Best Answer

Bunions and matrixectomies. No fun.

Best Answer

uhm...not right!!!

Best Answer

The Low Spark...

Best Answer

you mean like those old "beatle boots"?

Best Answer

It seems to be a common consensus that men aren't suppose to have the same desires that women have and vice versa. However, does the fact that women have their choice of menswear and that there are men wearing high heels show how ill-conceived this attitude is? It has only been a little over the last century the apparel for men became devoid of frills, like lacing, draping, ruffling, pleating, flowering applique, and even high heels. History tells us that men and women have shared wearing the same types of appareling items. So, the imposed fashion has been delegated according to the social attitudes of that period. The idea that men and women don't want to wear the same items is apparently a modern projection that seems to be camouflaged and one-sided. <br />
The main promoter of these dress codes comes from the idea that men will become women and women will become men, should they wear the same things. The fact there are fewer men than women is the results of wars, not from men wearing heels. Also, if clothes were able to change one's sex, the epidemic of women turning into men would have become a crucial issue with dyer restrictions by now. Yet, the attitude that men will still loose their identity to womanhood, if they wear heels, continues to persists. <br />
Reality shows there are substantial numbers of men having the same desire to wear high heels, even hidden wedges to stilettos, are being revealed and coming out. For proof, check internet sources. You most likely will view those that present their biases, but guys are wearing heels in many situations of their choosing. Many guys still think they have to dress like women to wear heels, but there are many others who enjoy wearing heels with their shirt and denims or business suits. See! Fashion does change with social attitudes.

Best Answer