shap36 shap36 41-45, M 6 Answers Sep 6, 2011

Girls from a young age are taught to be detail oriented and are usually so controlled that finding any loop hole to express individuality is seized. So that's my explanation.

Best Answer

we are generally lazy like that and say **** it... after all why do u think we make the women cook

Best Answer

Its a girlie thing and I do believe I just said that. *giggle*

Best Answer

Awww .. its a girly thing .. can't believe i just said that .. Lol

Best Answer

Just before I came into this question, I seen another one that asks why are woman so confused all the time and then I seen your answer. I cant believe you said that you cant believe that you said thats is a girlie thing when you are a GIRL and your avatar is hardly manly is it? hummmm.

Best Answer

Oh yes you are soooo right im all woman .. the girly thing is a joke some men use when they don't understand where a woman is coming from .. so yes my first initial thought was it is a girly thing before remembering where i'd heard that line before .. hope that settles your confusion, have a good day :)

Best Answer

No time or energy for frivolity. But I sometimes enjoy all that crap when females do it, it can be kind of cute and it goes along with being pretty and making a soft pretty atmosphere.

Best Answer