You can't keep telling him how to do it right for you unless you give him the opportunity to ask the same of you. He might not like your aggressive style. Or he might like it and does need some detailed instruction. Or maybe things get routine after 13years. I think watching all kinds of **** will help u both get inspired by new ideas, and open up a chance for you to talk about what u want that's new, or little tweaks to his already established moves. If that doesn't work and he still humps u like the neighbor's mutt, then you are on your own.

Best Answer

I think films will help.Some times a man needs to be shown what to do to make a women happy.After viewing a film and saying what makes you happy.

Best Answer

You could watch some **** with him. Make clear what turns you on during it ("Why don't we try it like that" - not "why don't you ever do that!"), and he'll have the video instruction right there without having to feel embarrassed.

Best Answer

If your happy on top, why change? Keep on grinding. <br />
Maybe he just needs another position. <br />
Does he have any physical injuries? I personally have a hard time realyl pounding my wife from on top because I have some old wrist an shoulder injures that keep me from supporting my weight on the headboard or bed. Its very awkward to keep my balance on just my legs and still pound away.

Best Answer

sit him down.. be positive. if he refuses to listen, or change then it's Not about him Not Knowing,... but about his selfish needs. As long as he has fun he gives less than a **** about your needs. Personally.... either more self pleasure.... or maybe find a friend with benefits? seriously, I Hope he can take Instruction, I saw your pic... if he cannot appreciarte you enough to show it...... would be a real loss... for him. I know that sex is Not ALL there is to a marriage. but if sex is bad... usually it is a sign that communication is bad. bad sex is a sign that other things are also out of whack. <br />
I hope all goes well, and if Not... Call me :P

Best Answer

Isn't there a video for beginners?

Best Answer

I think it is time to sit your husband down, then show/tell him what you want him to do during sex. Make sure it has a positive upbeat to it. Like I really enjoy it when you do this, or I crave you doing that to me.

Best Answer

Just talk it out with him! I'm kind of in the same boat as you but reversed^

Best Answer

That is so sad! You are a nice looking woman....If I was married to you,you would get the bottom pounded out of you.You'd never have to worry about sexual pleasure.

Best Answer

Maybe he's keeping a secret fantasy from you that once unlocked could really turn you both on? Have you asked him about that?<br />
Other than that it sounds like you're doing everything else right. Why not try focusing less on having earth shattering ******* and try and just enjoy sex it ins different forms without worrying about achieving ****** or now? So do it in different places for the thrill, or different positions for a laugh instead. Play some sex games, give each other massages - all that DONT lead to intercourse. Its like foreplay without the sex/*******. Then when you cant resist and have to screw him Im sure you'll ***...<br />
X

Best Answer

Got to get him to go down on you. (Like the Allegory of the Cave, in reverse?) Oh, and get up to speed on the clitoris and how it works... it's not the little pleasure button we thought it was 13 years ago. I just saw a great show, "Curiosity: Why is Sex Fun?" which you can google.

Best Answer