Definitely real...nice tear drop shape and oh so nice to nuzzle and play with. Bigger is not better IMO. Love them all shapes and sizes but some women make small very very sexy. As an former gf with small boobs told me.......girls with small boobs compensate in other ways and she really did that!!!!

Best Answer

some of the best sex I've ever had was with flat or nearly flat chested women, a nice A cup went crazy on me once put blisters on my 'di ck'

Best Answer

Real ONLY, unless the woman has had breast cancer, and wanted the implants to feel more like a woman again. The size or shape of them (The real ones) doesn't matter.

Best Answer

I prefer real, even if they are only a size A or if they have a cup differences of three sizes or more between each.

Best Answer

C cups Just right

Best Answer

Real ones are the way to go. Each person is given a pair of their own so why waste your money to get something fake.

Best Answer

Real boobs. Fake boobs are nasty, they don't feel right.

Best Answer

Real........but they're getting good with fake ones, sometimes you can hardly tell.

Best Answer

Real.

Best Answer

Either one is ok with me but not too big C cup is plenty.

Best Answer