VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 13 Answers Jul 1, 2012

I'm wondering if this is asserting that men are arrogant, and that women aren't confident enough. It reminds me of men that I've known who somehow thought that any woman who could catch them would be remarkably lucky-therefore, the overestimation of women's interests. Then I've met women who actually felt so unattractive or lonely that they would end up settling for whatever guy came along who would give them any hope of love. So, often the underestimating women would end up with the overestimating guys, those bigheaded "God's gifts". Kind of an ironic way for things to turn out. <br />
Makes me wonder too, if this statement is a bit about the differences in what men and women want. Maybe a bit about men thinking that women desire physicality in the same way that they do- an overstimation of a woman's drive for that. And perhaps it could mean that women underestimate a man's desire for sex because she is assuming he views a relationship or companionship in the same way that she does, where sex is secondary.

Best Answer

Men are simple and only have two basic needs.Hungry and horny.So if you see a guy without an erection...make him a sandwich.Women are too complicated to waste time underestimating anything.We know what men want but were too busy trying to change them into the sensitive friendship type to realize the obvious.They're horny and now they're hungry too! Lol

Best Answer

Yes men tend to over estimate. Women don't underestimate, they know exactly what the man wants before he even says, "Hi"

Best Answer

Life sucks doesn't it...lol

Best Answer

Never thought of it but yeah , I can see that.

Best Answer

It is all about wish fulfillment which is the common thread among human beings. Men want a woman who they find attractive to want them even if this will never be true. And women want a man who desires them or whom they desire to ultimately want more from them than what is obvious at first meeting. It's all about the biological make up of heterosexuals if you know what I mean. Boring but true.

Best Answer

I dramatically underestimate a womans interest in me, and carry a cardss ready to hand out to women who show an interest reading 'dont underestimate my desires.'. takes alll the stress out of it and surprisingly gets me a lot of company. Funny that aint it?

Best Answer

I don't really know what I'm supposed to think.

Best Answer

I think this is very true. I'm sure I've witnessed this thousands of times.

Best Answer

Absolutely correct

Best Answer

LOL as if women underestimate anything. women think they are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, even the fat ugly ones think every man want to bone them LOL

Best Answer