midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 17 Answers May 11, 2012

According to PsychologyToday.com, measured daily "the median number of sexual thoughts for men was 18.6 and for women it was 9.9. In contrast, the average for men was 34.2 and for women it was 18.6" *

"These findings paint a rather different picture of men than does the urban legend of thinking about sex many times per minute. The typical men in this sample were thinking about sex once or twice an hour, and statistically no more and no less than they were thinking about eating or sleeping." *

* Dr. Terri D. Fisher. "How Often Do Men and Women Think about Sex?" The Sexual Continuum. Psychology Today online. Read more at - http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sexual-continuum/201112/how-often-do-men-and-women-think-about-sex

Best Answer

Good article there! Not more or less than thinking about eating or sleeping - that sounds about right.

Best Answer

Men do not only think of sex, there are some men that never think of sex at all even if they do it. So bluntly said, it is a lie made as some said, to make females think less of men, and for men to get less confident about themselves. It is sexism at a low degree, and any female that think it true in regard to all men (some might think like this, but it is not all), I find it insulting on the whole of humankind that this lie is allowed to exist. Honestly, the opposite seem rather true as I see woman watch **** every day and all they think about is sex ALL day (though in this regard, it is also true that not all are like this).

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

I saw a good article about this online. An effort was made to trace back this claim, and it led to nowhere at all. It is an urban myth meant to promote contempt for men. Would a lie like this against women be tolerated for so long?

Best Answer

Likely not.

Best Answer

Riddle Hulk this. Hulk thinks about Hulking every 3 seconds and kittens every 2. Hulk doesn't think at all every 1 second. How many seconds does Hulk spend thinking about buying new trousers?

Best Answer

0 times; ok now Hulk Smash!

Best Answer

I think that is about the same amount for me too, however unlike the men mine tend to last much longer...

Best Answer

Sounds accurate....

Best Answer

And THAT is the subject men are BEST at concentrating on......

Best Answer

not me. live like a damn monk. unraveling universal mysteries leaves no place in my mind for sex, or other things, so count me out ofthat calculation there.

Best Answer

I can tell you are above lowly things..like sexx

Best Answer

So, what are you thinking about during that last second?

Best Answer

That is what they say...But, how often do they really?? How about you, Midnight? How often do you think about sex? Just curious...

Best Answer

And then I think about the now and what I'm supposed to be doing then.

Best Answer

so by that reasoning men are constantly thinking about sex,sounds about rite

Best Answer

Haha, it goes in then back out; rinse and repeat.

Best Answer

tiger woods...

Best Answer