breannajust breannajust 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Singledom

stop thinking it's gonna be a checklist of this or that. it's just chemistry, which is a very delicate balance of everything you could ever hope to bring together onto a checklist.

Best Answer

Haha. You know what men want in women? Themselves!

Best Answer

I'm just going to stick myself... yahh, right here. Good.. easy does it..

Nice answers so far.

Best Answer

All of you!!!!

Best Answer

For me. Looks are not terribly important. However, I must be physically attracted. Since I love women of all shapes, most ages (I stay away from young ones) heights and ethnicity, I have a broad pallet from which to choose. Now, it comes down to personality. I like intelligence, patience and compassion, because you need those traits to deal with me. And, I need a filthy ***** in the sack. I'm into some freaky ****. She has to know that I love to go down and it can happen at any moment. I will spank her when she does something wrong. Of course, there will be plenty of aftercare. And, ball gags. There are times when a ball gag will be required. I'm not asking for much.

Best Answer

Wow what a bunch of BS. Confidence in yourself is what makes a guy dig you. If you feel good, are comfortable with yourself and know who and what you are(for real) and don't try to be something you're not, that shows confidence in yourself. When you have that, then everything else will follow and you will never have to ask this question again.

Best Answer

I don't think I agree. A man can be completely confident in himself, however, if his personality/appearance don't match what I want in a partner I won't look twice. I know the same thing is true for men. I just want to know what their checklists are!!

Best Answer

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence. Those who are confident have charisma. When you are confident in yourself, you send off little pick me sparks. Whether or not it's real is what determines if they'll stick around a little longer.

Best Answer

I think arrogance is actually sexy, as well as innate confidence. However, that does not at all affect whether or not i'm originally interested in a man or if I want to stay with him.

Best Answer

eyes *** and boobs and if your talking others personality is a big one

Best Answer

Really good question.......Hope more answers.

Best Answer

i wouldn't leave you sweet heart

Best Answer

Haha, I have a boyfriend. I'm just curious. He's too afraid to answer anything other than the "My perfect woman is you." BS.

Best Answer

what else did you wanna hear :)

Best Answer

haha the truth. I just want to know how men choose the girls they fall in love with.

Best Answer

in this case i would have to start writing a novel .

Best Answer

Great idea! Can you send it to me when you're done? :)

Best Answer

probably ! :)

Best Answer

from experience, a pleasant personality, screw looks, 99.9% of the time they are wenches

Best Answer

The Cisco Kid was always a noble one eh?

Best Answer

Sex at home; activity partner when we go out; second income if we live together or marry

Best Answer