llgmaryland llgmaryland 36-40, F 22 Answers Sep 18, 2010

Why would anyone put woman and black nail polish on the same sentence?

Best Answer

Black nail polish is really hot just look at orion carloto lol

Best Answer

What about black nail polish with sexy rhinestones? Lol ahhh screw it I'm gonna stick to my pink nail polishes like always :-)

Best Answer

Black nail polish is NOT attractive...and if women would learn how to use color to flatter themselves, they would sure as hell not choose black...

Now think about it.......when you see black nail polish, the first thing you should ask yourself is, 'how does this make my hands look?"........it makes your fingers look like STUMPS with black at the ends............why would that be considered flattering, for anyone, any age, any skintone? It's NOT ladies, so please do yourselves a favor and stop with the dark nailcolor shades already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course many of you will not listen.........so to blazes with you...lol

Best Answer

I beg to differ with you sir in that it is a definate TURN ON for me. Especially when the WOMAN is 40 plus in age. Bleach blonde hair and multiple tattoos really set them off and should their be a pair of really HUGE natural SAGGING BLUE VEINER BREAST'S and a few love handle's? I quietly become an astronaut in my own mind ready for BLAST OFF! At 56 years of age mind you. My wife and I have been fighting for years about this. You suppose it was all of that Catholic School (oppression) from a child in the 60's I fought back for years and years coming out later in life? I personally am not a shame of my taste in women regardless there of and make it a point to commend those who feel the same way. I quiety compliment any WOMAN upon opportunity I see regarding tattoos,hair,and nails.Their breast's are self explanitory I surmize and best left out of that equation coming from a stranger.I get on my wife ever time I hear her say anything NEGATIVE about her own breast's.I truly LOVE THEM but the blonde hair battle wages on :(
For those who like to GENERALIZE, I have not KNOWN or had any INTERACTION YET, with ANY woman,who sports one of them GAG A MAGGOT looking short "Bobbed" hair cuts (cut high in the back where the sides follow downward along the jaw bone on each side of their face) to a STUPID looking point, that is'nt a genuine FEMALE DOG IN NATURE, RUUUUFFFFF RUFF!
"Bobbed"

Best Answer

all I can say is that I feel sorry for you.....but enjoy!!!!

Best Answer

sorry... but black nail polish really turn me on...
Too bad that very few women use it!

Best Answer

Horriiiiiiible

Best Answer

black nail polish is sexy as hell, along with tattoos and peircings, you can never have too many peircings.......mmmmmmmm.........

Best Answer

Thats right Luke!

Best Answer

You know what they say about first impressions.

I tend to stay away from girls wareing black nail polish.

They may be very nice and innocent girls,but if I can't get past the nails, then I will never know.

Best Answer

I'm not goth but I paint my nails black just because I like it. I love decorating my nails differently too. Right now they are white and red stripes like candy canes :) I'm getting in a bit early for christmas :D

I'm actuallya bit shocked to read that some guys think its a turn off, I didn't think any one would care. Oh well, I'm not gonna stop painting mine black :)

Best Answer

i wear black nail varnish, because i am a loud person. im not a goth just a woman who knows what she likes and im not afraid of what people say or think about it!

Best Answer

My hats off to you ma'am who ever you are and what ever your age. I love your attitude and at 56 years of age beleive it or not I absolutely LOVE IT, especially when I see a WOMAN at or near my own age who has your courage to be sporting BLACK NAILS,BLEACH BLONDE HAIR,and TATTOOS! My wife and I have been squabbeling over this for a LONG,LONG,time :(

Best Answer

I too find that my age and expectations probably cause me to not care for black finger nail polish. However, I can also say that many of the women I have met who wore black polish carried an attitude that in general turned me off -- which is pretty funny actually since I and almost all of my friends at one time were hippies who did things that were considered anti-establishment, in-your-face rebellion against societal expectations and rules.

However, as things go, black polish is pretty insignificant and can be changed easily. Some of the things that truly bother me are certain types of piercings and tattoos that in my opinion are disfiguring, unattractive, and way over the line in-your-face statements. I am NOT necessarily against all piercings or all tattoos. In fact, I have seen some tattoos that are beautiful works of art, at least when first done.

Best Answer

OMG...it's only a damn colour.. about as important as the colour of your underwear..that's it.. i'm painting mine BLACK with bright RED spots.

Best Answer

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGH FRICKING FIVE MA'AM!

Best Answer

Nail polish alone doesn't matter to me but I won't be attracted if she is doing the whole Gothic thing.

Best Answer

dont like it would turn me off,,,

Best Answer

I would think she's either a vampire, or wants to be one

either way, I don't want her near me

Best Answer

Lmao to scottoc

I wear black all the time when im too lazy to go for a brighter color. depends on my mood but yeah i knew a guy who really seemed annoyed by it for some reason.

that annoyed me.

Best Answer

I do not like black nail polish. It sounds like we need to go toe to toe. PM me if you want me to answer some questions, and be prepared to answer mine, else we can do it on the confession board.

Black nail polish is too extreme. It symbolizes a woman wanting too hard to be noticed. Or goth, and goth is weird, except for the few guys that like it.

Best Answer

Black is the color of death. and Diabetes. Stupid and childish, like Goth and vampires. Tube socks and knee highs, grow the duck up!

Best Answer