i like chicks that like me........

Best Answer

I prefer more mature women. Size and shape isn't the important issue.<br />
It's her knowing what she wants and how she goes about getting it. I thoroughly admire and respect the honesty and ability to be straight forward. 'Coy' may be cute but highly over-rated<br />
Neither are the size of her breasts and shape of her *** is important--its all in her attitude. Look me in the eyes, tell me what you want and we'll get along very nicely

Best Answer

it really depends on the woman... I love petite women but but their are a whole lot of more voluptuos women out there that are sexy as hell... Sexy comes in many dress sizes!!

Best Answer

love them big and curvy and confident

Best Answer

Either, as long as they're healthy and ok with their bodies. I HATE listening to chicks go 'waaaaaahhhh I'm so fat/skinny/tall/short/average' etc<br />
No fat chicks though. None of that bbw ****.

Best Answer

I'm addicted to chubby chicks

Best Answer

I think all woman are beautiful but not necessarily sexy. Confidence is sexy, but to judge on appearance I would say this Bi gal likes a curve or 2!

Best Answer

I prefer an athletic build woman. Thick legs firm *** and small breast

Best Answer

I like women with curves mostly, but really, whoever I make a connection with is good.

Best Answer

Curvier women with a bigger A!!!!! It is all about the small waist wide hips ratio. No obese women, just curvy. Women without curves don't do it for me.

Best Answer

I like curvy woman, it doesn't matter their size, just the proportions. I've known some very curvy slim women as well as larger, more Rubenesque women. It's more about who they are, not what they are.

Best Answer

curves but i prefer them with small boobs

Best Answer

I like both kinds.

Best Answer

I like all sizes from 0 to 16 or so, depending upon how pretty her face is. If I could choose my perfect babe, she'd be curvy with big T and A.

Best Answer

Curvy woman for me,plz........with whipped cream and a cherry

Best Answer

don't really matter but they cant be Anorexic or obese and they have to have a good personality

Best Answer

I don't really care about this, but i would say i would prefer a curvier girl, who's a slightly overweight, like 5-15 pounds more than her average .. i guess

Best Answer

What a sexist question. So lesbians aren't allowed to answer?

Best Answer

My bad! It wasn't intentional! fixing the question...

Best Answer

Assuming that the original poster is a straight female, I'm thinking that she's interested in men's opinions in the hopes of helping her realize how attractive she is to us men. Of course lesbians have preferences too and are equally valid. It's just that some straight women are creeped-out by compliments from lesbians. I'm just supposing here and could be completely off base. I'm respectful of everyone regardless of sexual preferences and hoping that I didn't offend anyone here while defending the OP.

Best Answer

I gravitate toward petite women, but as a 6 foot plus male I have never had a relationship with one. But I keep looking.

Best Answer

prefer the curvier woman

Best Answer