If I were looking for a woman, (I'm married), she absolutely must be my best friend. She has to surpass all others. As our friendship grows and we realize we are always with each other, than the next step can be taken. Years ago a woman walked into a crowd of drunk and angry men and pulled me out from them, I was mere seconds from getting my face removed. She didn't know me, I didn't know her. She could have been severely hurt, but that thought never crossed her mind. We have been best friends for 32 years. Ofcourse the friendship really boosted when I married her.

Best Answer

Aww that's so sweet ....I'm so happy that you have found the one and wish you both happiness peace love .....sounds like you wer both made for each other ...I live hearing things like this ..I've actually made me smile so thx :)

Best Answer

Intelligent and Loyal companion, Great cook and unbelievable in bed.

Best Answer

A master-chef in the kitchen, a ***** in the bedroom, & a wonderful mother for the children! :-) lol

Best Answer

ROFLMAO the first thing that came to mind was "ME" But, seriously someone who is open, honest, trustworthy, a best friend not just a lover. This answer could go on and on with everything I look for from emotional to spiritual to the physical.

Best Answer

A cheerful woman. I am not a man, but I know that.

Best Answer

i thought it was obvious?

Best Answer

....a pulse

Best Answer

obedience

Best Answer

Men want sexual animals and that is it

Best Answer

Well one of the things right up there is to know what she wants

Best Answer