WindyCityCat WindyCityCat 41-45, F 41 Answers Aug 20, 2010

what makes them all undateable, is when they are Married! i hope this is the same for the rest of you!

Best Answer

bad hygiene, lack of respect, over 25 and unemployed/still living at home, personality types

Best Answer

If he's a criminal, on drugs, alcoholic, pedaphile, bisexual, or unemployed

Best Answer

bad breath....one big turnoff..

Best Answer

if she needs a note from the wardon co signed by her psych doctor and a armed guard escort. aww who am i kidding dangerous women are a turn on

Best Answer

barbie doll plastic surgury implants materialistic ******

Best Answer

If she's friends with Bad Hygiene and / or his brother Bad Odor it's a definite no-no... <br />
As important is how she raises her children. Mine are raised in the typical Afrikaans fashion. Respect, duty, discipline are keywords with my kids and I so... Dirty, disrespectful children are a biggie.<br />
Sexually speaking... You get a special breed of females who believe that their part of the sex act is to permit the guy to take their clothes off. BULLSHIT. I gotta work at satisfying you, you gotta work at satisfying me.<br />
Stupidity is a huge turn off but so are those "Special People" who seem to thin they know everything about everything.

Best Answer

Poor hygeine, no ambition, lazy, bad manners, lack of intelligence, no sense of humour, arrogant, inability to express his feelings, any signs of violence/sexism, drug user and I'm not a fan of smokers either.

Best Answer

I've been called "undateable" because I don't tolerate BS. When a guy tries to start the typical man BS with me, I call him out on it immediately. Apparently not only are they not used to that, they can't handle a female who won't put up with it. Oh well.....

Best Answer

IF ITS A WOMAN, FACIAL HAIR, DEEP VOICE, STUPID LAUGH, A BIG HUSBAND,

Best Answer

anything fake!! too much fake tan or too many sun beds is a no no for me, too much make up, false eyelashes and DRAWN ON EYEBROWS!! and a woman who has a false personality, you know like someone that comes across as being nice, even though they arent, are also a big turn off!! also poor hygiene!!

Best Answer

For guys towards me: I am undateable because I am homely at best.<br />
For me towards guys: Poor Hygiene, cheating, laziness (refusing to work), and controlling.

Best Answer

possesive behaviour

Best Answer

Chicks that don't look like really cute guys. What a turn off. : (

Best Answer

Well when the man is PRETENDING to be someone he isn't then i'll have no choice but to punch him in the face and get outta there.

Best Answer

Well theres a few things that would make me think serious about it, like rudeness, a bad temper, someone who seems posessive or controlling right away.. If you mean physically, bad personal hygiene is just unacceptable.

Best Answer

Physical: Bad hygiene, grossly deformed appearance<br />
Mental: Average intelligence or below, weak will or dominant will<br />
Dogmatic: Feminist of any shade or stripe. Abortion-ist. Political. <br />
Spiritual: No sense of "the meaning of life"<br />
Emotional: Overreactive to things in a way that is defensive, insatiable seeker of stimulation (psychopath). Issues with "men".<br />
Unable to understand that she will not be "first" in my life. She should be happy to be second, since what is first in my life is my purpose, and she is not and cannot be my purpose. I am HER purpose, and that is a psychological fact if she isn't already genetically/culturally deformed.

Best Answer

Bad hygiene, arrogant, drugs, no means to support himself, lacks morals and integrity, close-minded, rude, shows signs of controlling and abusive behavior...just to name a few. After a life time of men like these...my standards have been set pretty high! haha.

Best Answer

lack of intelligence/stupidity and dishonesty; barring obvious things (i.e. rarely bathes, or is a homicidal maniac), I can deal with most else

Best Answer

Inability to be compassionate, bad feminine odor, voice, too much body hair (sorry), poor hygiene, lazy, unwlling to accept responsibility for ones mistakes, unable to be introspective and open about onesself, materialistic (not to mean money is bad, only talking about if one is an elitist about where they live, what they drive), even if I'm in love with her, if I find something that is a deal-breaker I will walk away and cry for a while in the short-term than force something that is going to be a big deal and hurt more later.

Best Answer