TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 20 Answers May 16, 2012

The worst thing about men and women is that all the good ones are taken!

Best Answer

I love men it's just the lack of good men that I dislike!!!!

Best Answer

Men don't understand women's feelings, or thought process.

Best Answer

Women don't understand men's thought process. Here's the difference. Men will happily admit they don understand women; it's a wonderful mystery to smart men and an annoyance to less clever men. Women think that, because they know how to get a man sexually excited, they understand men. Women understand virtually nothing about men and for smart women, that's a problem. For less clever women, it's the men's problem
Men and women are mutually incomprehensible to a great degree but most men enjoy the difference while most women see it as a problem. Somehow women expect men to think like women while men are always surprised when a woman thinks like a man. Enjoy!

Best Answer

Great response. You make a lot of sense. Would you consider running for President?

Best Answer

Behaving rudely during sex activities and impatience. Its difficult for a man to read a woman's mind.

Best Answer

When they are the strong silent type you have to be psychic to understand what you did wrong!

Best Answer

I disslike how women convince themselves any jackass who gets to her first actually cares about her. I wish they'd just find have the backbone to leave someone

Best Answer

Women are perfect, as they all know.

My trouble is that I refuse to bend under the onslaught of their perfection, anger them, lose every argument with them, and still maintain a recalcitrant attitude.

So, it's all my fault, actually, as every women reading this knew anyway.

Best Answer

Dominating

Best Answer

Men that boast, such a turn off.

Best Answer

Amm.. nothing really.. i like all sorts of women but they are too expensive... lol..

Best Answer

I was so disappointed when I found out that there was anything at all that men might not like about women. :)

Best Answer

to me the biggest turn off is NOSE PICKING. Seinfeld had a whole episode devoted to this relationship "turn off" (called "The Pick") and Jerry just scratched the side of his nose while driving. The girl he was dating saw him from the next vehicle (a taxi) and assumed he was picking his nose and that was the end of their relationship. I have walked away from men for this same reason. Nose cleaning is something you do in the privacy of your bathroom where you can flush the kleenex and wash your hands.

Best Answer

not all women , but some of them , being i am a flirt and a mush , and a gentleman at the same time think that when i say something i am just looking to jump in the bed with them , i find it amazing as this is just my way and style !

Best Answer

Men r nice and sweet until u marry them. Then they turn ugly some honestly think u belong to them.

Best Answer

Most women don't say what they think

Best Answer