Beautifuldisaster0703 Beautifuldisaster0703 22-25, F 21 Answers Nov 28, 2011

a real partner a woman who thinnks for herself but values my opnion also a lady I can share myself with and not be worried about anything but her opnion too if she is out there I don't care what she looks like I care how we make each other feel

Best Answer

and I am not gay just pasonate

Best Answer

Gay? WTF are you talking about. I thought your answer was just fine.

Best Answer

thanks I think

Best Answer

There are many requirements. I'm not going to go through a run down, but I know exactly what I want. Perfect connection.

Best Answer

A man who's brains do not reside in his penis. Impossible, I know. :) I should have been a lesbian. I was born defective or something. wth?

Best Answer

This is insulting. If I were at all offendable this would offend me.

Best Answer

:) I'll tell you what, if it's insulting to you, then either A) you're one of the few that can prove I'm not a lesbian... :P or B) sarcasm is not your thing. Either way, I respect your feelings and certainly didn't mean to offend you, or anyone else. ~*hugs!*~

Best Answer

Laid-back, confident, mature, funny :) Yet, I'm always drawn to the opposite...haha

Best Answer

Unfortunately it is my ex bf....He was emotionally supportive, gorgeous, great arms, seductive, sweet, romantic, thoughtful, manly, adventurous, dominant in the bedroom, protective, very nice to my children, blunt with me, and a lot of fun to be around.<br />
I miss him so so so much.

Best Answer

@ quietlitany, I like your answer to this, so I am gonna steal it, reverse it for mine for a man except for the queen of hearts thing as I said in my reply to your post here. LOL. Added that its about time he shows up in my life here from that consciousness realm of my "soul group" cause I think he promised to connect to me here in this life! My match, my intimate mate, one who is at the same spiritual level as I am. Is that asking for too much?<br />
"I want a man who will enhance my life as I will do for him in kind. He has established himself. I want a man that knows what he wants and that's me! He doesn't want to play around, but wants to play with me - together, no lover's games like who can make the other jealous, no drama, etc. Someone I can reach a deep level of love with and have romantic and thoughtful times discussing the mysteries of the universe. He is still able to bring it home with sweet appreciation for the little things like cobblestone sidewalks and granny's old antique hair brush from India. I want a man that likes to laugh and sleep next to me, someone who wants to grow old with me, share everything with (but still have "me time" too!) Someone who I can feel safe with. I want him to cherish his love towards me and stay with me in this life. I want him to be just as hungry for me as I for him, my match, my equal, my partner, my twin heart!"

Best Answer

I gave up on finding a woman in general , I realized im to strange for anyone to handle

Best Answer

Ok first looks. I'm very attracted to black women. So, a sexy black woman. Please god, don't let her be a ***** lol and one who has the mind of a boss. I'm pretty simple

Best Answer

Oh yea and no kids except for my kids.

Best Answer

a good heart<br />
loving<br />
open and honest<br />
trustworthy<br />
happy with themselves as a person<br />
and someone who really wants to know me.

Best Answer

A woman who is psychologically whole - what she represses, she doesn't pretend she doesn't, and she certainly doesn't project her inferior qualities onto some fantasy enemy. Also a physically beautiful woman on top of this would be nice as well, please. = ]

Best Answer

Warm-hearted, gentle but able to lay the pipe roughly if I want it, financially secure so I don't have to pay for everything, independent and understands my independence, adventurous because I am, a Libertarian, a thinker, mindful of the realm called the world that exists outside of him and his wants/needs, open minded, there's a lot more. Basically, I'm looking for a clone of myself internally but externally he'd have dark hair/eyes, be taller than me, have a little meat on his bones, and know how to throw down with street ruffians and protect me, not because I can't do it myself but because he loves me.

Best Answer

A guy who understands the importance of girls' nights. And who understands compromise (I'll play COD all week if he'll come to GOMA just once). Also someone who can pretend to listen almost as well as I do.

Best Answer

Gerard Butler looks.... Andy Griffith personality... sense of humor like Larry the Cable guy, who can fight like Jackie Chan.... and loves a lady like Elvis in the Jungle room!

Best Answer

Someone that respects me, that dosent just want to use me and toss me aside, someone that dosent play games

Best Answer

Curly hair, blue eyes, taller than me with kissable, suckable lips and nipples and now I've lost my train of thought lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

That was funny LOL

Best Answer

A girl that is single

Best Answer

any? lol

Best Answer

my ideal woman would be someone i can trust, who would treat me like a human being as she would be treated by me. she would would be funny, intelligent, wise and kind hearted, she would love me as much as i love her. if she were to be attractive then that would be an added bonus but it is not really a must. her personality is more improtent, what is on the inside

Best Answer

For me, one that shows me he loves me through his actions.....I'm not talking about buying me things, but rather showing me by being there physically and emotionally when I need him.

Best Answer