Just have to believe . . . no good will come of men shopping for women's lingerie
questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 9 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Fashion

I tried once. It was hard not to stammer and stutter every time one of the sale women tried to help me.

Best Answer

Yeah . . . they hire pretty girls . . . and think we will actually remember why we came in there . .. in the first place . . .go figure

Best Answer

First of all, it takes balls for a guy to be anywhere near a store like that, especially to venture inside of one. I think it's cool that a guy would want to even try to get their girlfriend/wife a piece of lingerie, but it really is something that needs to be left to us. The thought is really sweet though.

Best Answer

My point exactly . . . we are like fish out of water

Best Answer

And we know that so we don't expect any kind of gift like that from you guys. Plus, that whole "What's her size?" question is enough to make the guys realize it's not a good idea.

Best Answer

Good point . . . the whole size thing gets us right into "returns" . . . probably better off with gift certificates!

Best Answer

Ding Ding Ding!

Best Answer

Finally today . . . I got something right! . . . . lol

Best Answer

Good does come to men who shop for lingerie but wise men know that Victoria's Secret isn't the place to shop.

Best Answer

And your tip is?

Best Answer

ned is not wise but the benefits are great

Best Answer

You need to spend some time with Google looking at real lingerie (European designs and custom lace). Victoria's Secret is nothing but lacy Walmart trash.

Best Answer

Ah . . . . clever . . . make FEDEX my best buddy!

Best Answer

Our FedEx driver loves Christmas at our place. He makes sure that our packages are delivered early all throughout the year. And we show him how much we appreciate it.

Best Answer

Wilde...You get high scores in my book! . . . nice call on the FEDEX!

Best Answer

I am trying to get a job as a lingerie fitter at Victoria Secret<br />
Just having a work experience day

Best Answer

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I respect that man.

Best Answer