emmellw emmellw 41-45, M 12 Answers Mar 18, 2011

I had very bad back labor which was terrible....but other than that I didn't feel too much pain elsewhere... I'd do it again!

Best Answer

My childbirth was easy peezy I'd rather the man endure 6mnths carrying 50lbs in there middle backpain legcramps,can't see your toes back pain!!!and indigestion acid reflux every night a man couldnot handle it they'd whine there *** off

Best Answer

A friend once told me that passing kidney stones would be likened to giving birth, for men.

Best Answer

My mom says it really doesn't hurt as much as they say. I hope that's hereditary.

Best Answer

I have not given birth. The thought of it scares the hell out of me.

Best Answer

We can't know the pain you go through but we can hear it when you are screaming while in labor ha ha ha.I know not the same but we have sympathy for you ladies.

Best Answer

It's not something that can really be explained because once it's over it's forgotten. There's no other pain that I know that is forgotten once it's over. How do you explain something that's as much mental as it is physical?

Best Answer

i had twin boys all natrual.contrations felt like a snake squeezing my belly every 3 minutes and feeling a lot of pain in lower back and hip while our doing marathon with two seven pound bowling ball inside of you.it also felt like was constaped for 17 hours and when i had to push my twins out it felt like i was pushing out two cannon ball in small opening that felt like it was on fire.i grunted and pushed for two hours then my husband said you can do this.then he delivered our son with midwife help.

Best Answer

I felt like l was getting electrocuted with a TAZAR GUN THROUGH MY WHOLE BODY it hurt like hell….. BUT IT WAS THE MOST JOYEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE

Best Answer