Yeah. I was a total jerk to my first True Love. She dumped me righteously. I regretted losing her so much I changed my ways. Since then I've fallen in love with a narcissist and then a psychopath. I still think of my first true love and regret who I was at the time, especially when times are bad with the psychopath.

Best Answer

Hey iwalydg! Yeah, I remember your story on my other question. Did you tell her how you felt about what you did or did you just keep it to yourself?

Best Answer

Way back when, I tried to call her to tell her just that several months later.... Her mother answered the phone and was not hospitable. A few years down the road she tracked me down through a chain of friends and called me, we wound up talking for a couple of hours... then I never heard from her again.

Best Answer

Well it's nice to know that some guys out there have a heart and care. At least you tried... She may have needed that peace from talking to you about it and getting it out of her system.

Best Answer

Yeah, sigh... Nearly 30 years later I still kinda miss her.

Best Answer

Sometimes we don't come back around if we know you are with somebody else... Not saying you should leave your wife by any means...but just throwing that around that if you had someone in your life the whole time it may not have been that she didn't want to contact you...it may have been self-respect and respect for your relationship or situation that kept her from contacting you... then time played a role that she just moved on...Some of us do that... I have a guy I would love to contact but because he has moved on with someone else I don't...

Best Answer

Haha, thanks for that. It's just an old feeling, not driving any actual impulses. It would be lovely to see her again after all these years but I'm not putting any effort into it or anything. It comes up once in a while when psychopathic wife is being abusive or neglectful... A sort of regret. But it was nice to bring it out in the open, thanks for the great question.

Best Answer

Oh you're welcome... They just posted a question I answered why do you stay in bad marriages? And I thought about you. I admire those who stay true to marriage vow.

Best Answer

They don't care. I was out on a date with a guy this weekend and all he talked about was is ex girlfriend. He just wanted away from her. It did not impress me in the least. Now he is looking at me for a girlfriend and I don't think that is going to happen.

Best Answer

Wow! What a big turn off... The whole date? Smh... I can understand why you would not want to speak to be in a relationship with him. However, I have to wonder if he really wanted away from her and was finally away because he was now dating others... why talk about her at all? Sounds to me like he still has feelings for her and won't admit and quite possibly she is the one that is not allowing him back in the picture.

Best Answer

She wants him back. I could hear her on his phone. His uncaring attitude toward her was a big turnoff to me. If he dumped her to be with me, he would eventually dump me to be with another woman. I don't go for those kind.

Best Answer

Right and so true... He must be really angry with her.

Best Answer

Not remorseful, more annoyed that some of them are now twice as hot, and I don't stand another chance with them because I treated them like a ****.

Best Answer

Lol! Awww... well you never know... If one of them sees the change in you they may just have a change of heart too! You never know how far sorry can go and will go...

Best Answer

I will try this sorry thing you mentioned, lets see how it goes. ;)

Best Answer

Good deal! I hope it works out for you! Most of the time that's what we really want for you to be truly sorry, admit it and then turn from your wicked ways! LOL! :) Once we get that, we are usually cool! Even if it doesn't rekindle love, you might just gain a great friend out of it! Why not?

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer