Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 4, 2013 in Community

It's tricky to answer. I'm sure that young women invent love for themselves.... love is a long term thing for me and I think all too often young women confuse infatuation or lust for love.

If you mean infatuation or lust then yes, men get it easier than you can believe. Testosterone is powerful like that - it controls your drive too... men get much more of it constantly - 10x and more, although we do build a resistance (this is a big part of why we are 'less emotional' - imagine being 10x pmt anger and horny all the time)

My last gf said 'I love you' in the first few days. She never loved me the way that I came to love her with time, and it was horrible by the end... she got away with far too much and it all ended in a very typical girl way where she 'lied to spare my feelings' and 'the spark went' but not after she tried to push me away through being a terrible partner... the truth was she didn't find me physically attractive and was trying to live up to an unrealistic ideal. Try not to fall into the same trap. :)

Best Answer

Historically I have yes..and my latest romance is certainly indicative of the trend. However, I believe this latest heart break has changed my views on moving too quickly. Honestly, at this point, I'm not sure I'll ever really give my heart completely again. I can't run the risk of another Earth shattering heart break of the kind I just went through...it's just too painful to become so attached and then have it fail.

Best Answer

I hope you find true love. I'm sure you will soon, when you least expect it :)

Best Answer

thank you...I believe I am capable of loving again...it will just take time.

Best Answer

they pretend they do

Best Answer

They think they do but its more of a lust they fall in not love

Best Answer

Nope, I don't think I've ever been "in love."

Best Answer

Only once, it was like a fire that consumed the world.

Best Answer

Took me two years to truly realize it. That's a long period of time.

Best Answer

I've never had anything beyond a crush, and all except 2 or 3 had been minor

Best Answer

Ahaha love, what does that word even mean?

I thought so once or twice, but it was mostly infatuation.

Best Answer

Dud, you don't know what love means?

Best Answer