SummerLeaves SummerLeaves 22-25 17 Answers May 28, 2011

Clean shaven is my favorite for both of us!

Best Answer

When presented by my female partner I am completely grateful to accept none to full. I only ask that cleanliness is there. There are advantages to no pubic hair just as there are advantages to full growth. Just to be allowed to provide my partner pleasure is the greatest gift I can provide.

Best Answer

Clean shaven. I like being able to decide when I want my teeth flossed.

Best Answer

Completely bare it tastes better and funner to eat

Best Answer

natural

Best Answer

When you eat a hamberger do you just eat a plain on or one with a lot of condermints on for sure the more hair the better

Best Answer

I love them all but prefer bald. It is easier to do my duty, looks fantastic with a **** in it and I think more sensitive for her.

Best Answer

Had gf's with both kinds, and I definitely prefer Clean Shaven, it's way more hygienic.

Best Answer

if you could show me youres then i have a starting point for my research.

Best Answer

Hi Everyone.To be honest I have always and always will prefer Natural Females.I dont like women who shave there Pubes.To me the natural Bush on a woman is very Sexy and Inviting its a sexual stimulant for me.All I see now are Smooth ******.Where are all you Natural women.

Best Answer

Clean shaven.

Best Answer

Clean Shaven is my favorite, but I am still attracted to her if it is au natural. I don't deny a woman any stimulation she desires ba<x>sed on her hair,

Best Answer

natural

Best Answer