my friend and I were just having an in-depth conversation about this. I'm just kind of curious what people say. hmm maybe I should have phrased the question a little bit differently, it kind of has a little bit of a bias. oh well.
wack1985 wack1985 26-30, F 18 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Beliefs

While I would not be happy about it, it is her body that goes through the physical changes of pregnancy. I have no right to tell a woman how to live her life or manage her body. If a man doesn't want a child then he should be responsible enough to make sure that he doesn't produce one. Abortion is a medical procedure and I consider it surgery. I would not want someone to undergo that because of me. I think men should be more responsible about whom they go to bed with.

Best Answer

What ever happenned to "You did the deed, now pay for it" or "Every action has concequences" and "Don't to the crime if you can't do the time". I know, very sappy. But there is a lot of truth in these sayings and not just for breaking the law.

Best Answer

Whatever happened to let people say what they say. I have no control over anybody's body but mine. I hate zealots that think they can control anybody just because they think a certain way.

Best Answer

As Alex said.. the baby is not a part of the mother's body. It is simply growing within the mother's body. The baby itself is separate and distinct and equally a part of the father. The father should have the right to weigh in on the matter, but sadly, the odds are stacked against that ever being a viable option, at least in America. <br />
I hate that for every dad who's ever had to mourn the loss of a WANTED child by way of abortion.

Best Answer

No it maybe her body but that's also my child.

Best Answer

Women...should have the right to decide...period!! It is their body

Best Answer

Absolutely not! The child has two (2) parents. Feminists lie about "equal rights" but deny any rights at all to men/fathers. And shame on the "males" who haven't the gonads to stand up to the feminist dictators, they are not MEN.

Best Answer

Yes....here is how to have an opinion on women's reproductive rights....<br />
Do you have a vagina? <br />
Yes> you may express your opinion.<br />
NO> Shut Up.<br />
______________________________________________________________<br />
First of all, if your too stupid to I don't know, wear a condom, and your seed gets a woman pregnant and you are not in a monogamous relationship, you forfeit a say in what she can do with her body. Second even if you are in a relationship, she is still carrying the baby, until someday when men can carry a child to term, shut up. Third, Dont ever tell a woman what to do with her body, your just going to **** her off and she is still going to do what she wants to anyway.

Best Answer

If I were a guy and I found out that some woman aborted my wanted child I would definitely make a big fuss over it. I'm not sure what the laws actually are but I would make sure that the laws change.

Best Answer

Yes. She is shouldering the health risks and when relationships go south she is usually the one raising the child alone.

Best Answer

If I was the farther I should be consulted.

Best Answer

Has anyone here even thought about abortion being murder!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

If a man and a woman are together, and they are both too stupid to use protection, then, and I'm going to **** a lot of people off, but then the child should be born and if not wanted, given to a family that wants the child. Like the saying goes, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time". If you're going to take such an irresponsible chance, then the piper should be paid. And it is a living being inside you. The cells are living cells growing into a baby. Don't kid yourselves.

Best Answer

Not if you she is in a relationship as it is not just her child.But if its a one night stand or she has no intention of being with the man ,she should do what she decides .he has no say in the matter,unless she keeps the child.

Best Answer

Sure. I'm for abortion, period!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer