My Husband said his does so I wondered if this was common?
RobertaSunset RobertaSunset 36-40, F 22 Answers Jun 22, 2011

He must be doing it for a really long time. Lucky you.<br />
Mine has never gone numb, and I do like to use it for a long time. I think the answer is to vary what you are doing with it, gentle licking, hard flicking of the ****, poking it in the ***** or ***.<br />
The only thing I find with extended oral play is my jaw can begin to ache after a while and I have a tendency to cut the piece of skin that joins my tongue to the bottom of my mouth, with my bottom teeth.

Best Answer

Nothing goes numb. In fact everything feels more. Tired maybe but worth every second.

Best Answer

Never, I can eat ***** all day long. the next day though under my tongue is sore

Best Answer

Mine has on several occiassions and it sometime takes over a week to go back to normal. It does not happen everytime, yet when it does go numb it can be quite annoying, and if it takes two weeks to go back to normal. I have even thought maybe it may be some strong bacteria that gets deep into the toungue cells and only comes out after brushing and mouth wash over a period of time.

Best Answer

Wow, a week, I'm surprised you are not put off! Especially with the thought of that tongue penetrating bacteria lol...

Best Answer

Mines has a couple of times but it takes a while for it to happen

Best Answer

It hasn't happened to me, but it could.

Best Answer

tongue not so much, but my fingers do cramp up and need to switch..

Best Answer

Only after a long time. Before my beloved & I met she had NEVER had an ****** (& she was over 40). Her first husband was just the self centered type, so she didn't really know how. The first one I gave her took a LONG time. I guess she had trouble relaxing. Yea I got numb & damn near got lockjaw...lol Once she did the first one though the rest came (pun intended) easy. Haven't been numb since. Now it takes maybe 3 min

Best Answer

So far mine never has and I love to do it for a long time.

Best Answer

Only in the 3rd hour it gets a little sore!!

Best Answer

well nobody can say you are not dedicated!

Best Answer

Hell no, it doesn't! I LOVE eating *****! I will eat a ***** for as long as she wants me, until I have her begging for me to **** her!

Best Answer

Just as jackrabbit said, if you do it long enough it starts to go numb. It's something that gets better with practice, so get your man to saddle up ;-)

Best Answer

after about a hour,,sticking it out to long of a time

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer