There is something so d@mn hot about big-br3asted women finding it to be gross or unappealing, especially if they hate the idea of you shooting c*m all over their chests or face. That is just so d@mn hot! And it's really hot when they don't want you to see their br3asts cuz they know it's what you want to do with them. Just makes you wanna do it even more! Don't get me wrong, it's not, like, sado, and you don't ACTUALLY want them to feel bad or anything, it's just hot that they're not into it. Tell me I'm not alone!
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 3 Answers Jan 9, 2013

You're never the only one on EP

Best Answer

So... do you like the part where they deny you what you want, or the part where they do it, even though they don't like it?

Best Answer

The latter, yes!!!!! But I don't want them to actually feel miserable doing it just because I want to do it. I want them to feel more like, "It doesn't do anything for me, but I'll do it cuz you think it's hot, but just don't get it in my face or hair." Even though you mean to, and WILL. So SEXY!

Best Answer

Okay. I can relate to that, yes!

Best Answer

So you think it's hot too? I knew I wasn't alone!

Best Answer

I'm confused. You find asexuality enticing?

Best Answer

Asexuality? Not sure we're thinking the same thing. Explain a little bit?

Best Answer

Oh ****, I missed the essential word there.

Best Answer

the t!t. I have the censor cut off so I usually see words like that spelled out normally. All those 3s and other replacements threw me off.
Anyway... no I don't find that hot. lol ;)

Best Answer

Try again?

Best Answer

Oh, but, Cyn it is SO HOT. Especially when she dreads getting ej@culated on. And that's not sado or anything, it's just really sexy when they dread getting messed on like that. Damn, it's making me h0rny just talking about it, lol!

Best Answer