For some reason it has always been extremely sxey to me how some big-breasted women are self-concious about their size and don't like their breasts being stared at. And it's sxey how some try to keep them covered and don't want any cleavage showing. And even sxeir when they think b00b sx is gross or vulgar. I don't even know why this has always been so hot to me but it is.
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 4 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Hobbies

It's about control. Something about them fighting off the male attention they get for having large br3sts is arousing to you, because it is a display of their "weakness".

Best Answer

Uh......uh-uh. More psychology book stuff?

Best Answer

It's pretty obvious- no psychology book needed.

Best Answer

But I don't get it.

Best Answer

That's ok.

Best Answer

Explain it to me more.

Best Answer

You are implying that you are aroused by a woman who is self-conscious about her br3sts. You like having the dominant position. She is showing a weakness and you get turned on by it. It's about control.

Best Answer

Okay, you're spot on with the part about being aroused by her self-conciousness, but I'm not feeling the dominant thing you're talking about. I don't feel like I want or need to be in control when they feel like this, I just feel SOMEthing very hot about it. I mean, you could be on to something, but it's just not seeming to reflect how I feel about it.

Best Answer

I dated this girl who was sensitive about her breasts. She would even keep a shirt on during sex and didn't mind walking around bottomless in front of me, but wouldn't take her top off even during sex. I didn't find that all that sexy. She never liked me touching her breasts or talking about them. That was her only sexual hang-up. She could be walking around the house with no bottoms on and I would openly stare, but she didn't want me to look at or talk about her breasts.

Best Answer

Wow. That's sad.

Best Answer

Yeah, I even tried talking to her about it and told her I'm sure she has nice breasts and that I just love ******* no matter what size or shape, but that didn't help one bit.

Best Answer

Oh, that's awful. Yeah, I would think that would help her out, but it sounds like she had some serious self-image issues or something.

Best Answer

Yeah, she seemed to have that issue where much of the attention she got from men was because of her breasts, which was really bad for me, considering that I really like breasts.

Best Answer

Not to me... :o

Best Answer